Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by zaper

1. zaper

Thank you so much! Sabers of Infinity was one of my inspirations, Wang is a great author. As...

Thank you so much! Sabers of Infinity was one of my inspirations, Wang is a great author. As soon as I ship Unsupervised, and going back to finishing WftW's sequel.
  2. zaper

What's your PvP genre/game of choice

DOTA 2 CUSTOM HERO CHAOS MODE
  3. zaper

Starfield - Epic Shit Takes from Bethestards

Yes, I did the exploit on Akila to get free items from the vendors. No, I do not regret doing it. No, I never played the game again after that.
  4. zaper

Game News Moonring is a free retro RPG inspired by the classic Ultima games and early roguelikes

The person who recommended it to me had nothing but praise for the game, and said that it was made by the co-creator of the original Fable. I know I'm gonna get angry reactions to this, but I wish this game was on mobile.
  5. zaper

A problem with RPGs: RPG developers are not well-read in myth and fantasy/sci-fi literature

I can't possibly speak for the professionals in the industry, but most of my experience with amateurs and small indie devs boils down to them not really understanding where their ideas come from, and what makes them interesting to others. They just think of something and go “Okay, this is cool...
  6. zaper

Pls wishlist this: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2396630/Unsupervised/ I still don't have...

Pls wishlist this: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2396630/Unsupervised/ I still don't have a yatch...
  7. zaper

(LP CYOA) The War for the West

We can select multiple options A) "Life must be preserved above all." B) "Nobility is a right bestowed by the gods on those that are worthy of it." C) "No one can become a slave, neither by law nor by force." D) "One's word must remain true. A broken vow shall be punished with a broken body."...
  8. zaper

A) "We won't have a messiah." B) "We shall have a messiah: the Third. We are waiting for them." C) "We shall have a messiah: the Third. I also happen to be her." D) "We shall have a messiah, and I also happen to be her."
  9. zaper

A) "Traditional: the Two which form the Whole." B) "A mild variation: there are Two, but now there is also the Third, which is their child. That way we may take advantage of some of the new beliefs that are already circulating in Granwyl." C) "Something more expansive: if we make something which...
  10. zaper

A) "Let us take inspiration from the main religion so that it may be easily adopted. The Whole separated itself into the Masculine and the Feminine, creating our world and wrapping the Starry Veil around it to protect us from the demons that lurk in the Abyss Beyond." B) "We could use a mild...
  11. zaper

A) Accept. B) Suggest adopting the Northern religion instead. C) Refuse.
  12. zaper

I think we can select multiple options here.
  13. zaper

Let's ask the one question that both asked for. (And again, there's a trick to this segment)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom