Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Farage

1. Farage

Vapourware Codexian Game Development Thread

Hold on, i thought we were using the Codex Workshop for this? :deathclaw:
  2. Farage

River City Girls: New beat'em up from Wayforward

wow very progressive btw faggots, this shit exists because idiots keep buying it, its currently topping charts on steam
  3. Farage

Incline RoyaleAge - Strategy Arena Game in Development

So about a couple of years ago i published a chess inspired game called Oldage here - some of you might remember it The game ultimately failed and died, leaving me no option to shut it down Among the reasons why it did, and i talked about it extensively already, was the lack of transparency on...
  4. Farage

Decline Biggest waste of potential in video games

Diablo 3 :negative:
  5. Farage

Games with bad artstyle

Cartoony style = best style fite me
  6. Farage

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Medieval battle royale :incline:
  7. Farage

Best indie game ever?

I like all the games listed, but my favorites are still vanilla Binding of Isaac and Super Meat Boy
  8. Farage

Anime Tibia and Ultima inspired RPG (possibly MMO)

Its funny, after a while i kinda got used to it - i remember the first time i saw this perspective though, my mind couldn't handle it very well as i was seeing everything layed down on the floor Please do, i want to Make Tibia Great Again If you want i might start streaming some gamedev real...
  9. Farage

Anime Tibia and Ultima inspired RPG (possibly MMO)

Hello boys It's been a while I wanted to show this new project i'm working on It's very inspired by games that i love very much But i've never had the balls to make them, because they're very complex But now i have! Behold! This is just to show the basic X,Y,Z sorting of the grid...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom