Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by FatCat

1. The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

just go to the store page of M&B game you bought.
  2. The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

your fucking loss. :M
  3. CD Projekt pirate shakedown

Implying CDPR devs , have anything to do with it...... It won't work and those polish jew's will forget about it , whats the big deal ?
  4. Skyrim for sale on Amazon.de for Cyber monday deals...

bought mine for 10euro.
  5. Skyrim Locked to Steam and Increased Landmass

Landmass is old news and it is good thing that it is there , new patch is fuck up that's a fact.
  6. Skyrim - Bethesda, you should be very, very proud.

Give examples of similar dungeons ? please ? From what i have seen all of them are unique , there maybe are some short portions that resemble other dungeons , but on the bigger picture all are unique enough to feel fresh. Overall if Skyrim will be modded heavily it has a potential to be on...
  7. Skyrim video LP

Video Lp is million times superior to what for god knows what reason Codexers do with screenshots which is both hassle to make and view.Being stuck up old snobs ftw.
  8. Skyrim gameplay stream impressions.

There is a lets play on gameanyone.
  9. Morroblivion

Just get http://morrowindoverhaul.net/blog/
  10. Wat happens to the ignore list of banned people?

it does i suppose , their profile remains.
  11. New D3 cinematic

^ what he said and why it is in RPG section ?
  12. Golden Joystick for F;NV

No not really , F:NV is better RPG , while The Witcher 2 is better game overall. Though i spent more time on F:NV as it has high replay value.
  13. New Skyrim footage

Cry me a river Codex.
  14. One day I'll play Mount and Blade.

Use recognizable currency ? anyway i bought whole M&B pack for like 10 Euro's or smthn.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom