Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Feargus Urquhart

1. Interview Our Feargus Urquhart interview

Nice... I always try to huff and puff while I'm fisting . I think it's the only way to really get that extra push in at the end.
  2. IGN claims Obsidian is working on KOTOR 3

I like to think of myself more as uncountable than unaccountable. But more seriously, as I know you all know, until a project is announced I can't say whether we are working on it or not without getting a lot of heat. What I can say is that we are working on NWN2 and the other announced...
  3. IGN claims Obsidian is working on KOTOR 3

Well, I thought I would just add that Project New Jersey is not KotOR3. I don't think Sawyer hoped up here and said that already - apologies if he already did.
  4. Game News NWN2 screens extravaganza

Comment on the Screens... Take this for what it's worth, but more than half of the screens in the article were not supposed to have been sent to PC Gamer. There were from a milestone we delivered in early August and were taken from levels that were not really ready to be shown. We'll be...
  5. Game News Return of teh Jedi: JE Sawyer joins Obsidian

The pearls of wisdom dropped in these threads always amazes me.
  6. Company News Feargus wants you!

And I thought all press was good press. I guess that adage doesn't work. :)
  7. Game News World of Gothic celebrates five years with new trailer

I was thinking of sending you guys a pint of Avellone's pee.
  8. Game News Obsidian 3rd project is totally unreal!

And just to clarify the comment about NWN2 being a collaboration with Bioware. We got the engine from them and some updates about a year ago and that is pretty much the extent of their current involvement in NWN2. If we needed help, I know they would be more than willing to pitch in, but it...
  9. Hmmm... What did I just find while cleaning up...

A CD labeled 12/17/96 - GURPS Alpha... I think I'll fire that up and see what it looks like. :)
  10. Interview Feargus strikes again: NWN, KotNR, and IWD2

So I guess what I need to learn is just not to every open my mouth unless it iis about our amazing crate technology. :) Anyway, the idea of double pressing W is just an idea - we need to put it in to see if it works right. It might turn out that it's a really dumb idea (probably even odds...
  11. Preview NWN2 first details @ IGN

Well as Frank has said, we are implementing Hyper Crate Technology 2.0. Crates will play a huge role in the game making a story unnecessary.
  12. Community Bethesda developer on the FO fans reaction

I've always liked the phrase "Screaming at the wind." although some of you are turing the screaming into pissing - and for most of us that's not a lot of fun when it gets blown back in your face. In other words - what you guys are saying is not helping your case. I'm sure Bethesda will...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom