Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

FeelTheRads's Recent Activity

1. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Half-Life: Alyx - Valve's full-length flagship VR game set between HL1 and HL2 - coming March 23rd.

LMAO, talking about cope. What is that shit video supposed to show that is innovative? Throwing a hand through the grates to open the...

Feb 23, 2020 at 1:12 PM
  2. FeelTheRads rated DalekFlay's post retadred in the thread Google Stadia - "a game streaming service for everyone".

People really showing a complete ignorance of business and copyright law up in here right now.

Feb 23, 2020 at 1:01 PM
  3. FeelTheRads rated Dexter's post retadred in the thread Google Stadia - "a game streaming service for everyone".

I'm sorry this is just too much retardation for me now so I'll try this just once more and am bowing out after this. When you buy a game...

Feb 23, 2020 at 12:59 PM
  4. FeelTheRads rated fantadomat's post retadred in the thread Wasteland Wasteland 1 Remastered by Krome Studios - coming February 25th.

Anyone interested in this game? To me it looks like very juvenile edgy shit,not talking about the graphics.

Feb 23, 2020 at 12:58 PM
  5. FeelTheRads replied to the thread KickStarter Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones - a Lovecraftian Computer RPG.

It's hard to recommend it even at 50% off given the amount of content. What is there I liked a lot, but there's way too little of it....

Feb 22, 2020 at 5:07 PM
  6. FeelTheRads rated JarlFrank's post retadred in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

Wake up, don't dress yourself, don't even look in the mirror, go down to the bar, investigate the corpse. Wake up, get dressed, look in...

Feb 22, 2020 at 2:46 PM
  7. FeelTheRads rated Darth Roxor's post retadred in the thread Screenshot thread.

my asperger's is not great enough to care about graphixxx in a game from 1996

Feb 22, 2020 at 1:14 PM
  8. FeelTheRads rated fantadomat's post retadred in the thread Community RPG Codex GOTY 2019: Results & Cool Graphs.

:smug: So this is now your occupation....MR. DeOwner,a mexican painter. Being able to spot that shit at such picture quality,you really...

Feb 22, 2020 at 1:07 PM
  9. FeelTheRads rated fantadomat's post retadred in the thread Community RPG Codex GOTY 2019: Results & Cool Graphs.

I am really not sure if you are serious. I mean,you can't be that dumb to not see that the light is coming from the bottom of the pic...

Feb 22, 2020 at 1:07 PM
  10. FeelTheRads rated fantadomat's post retadred in the thread Community RPG Codex GOTY 2019: Results & Cool Graphs.

Didn't want to blow they mind with something so old. You could even add Lovecraft since he scrapping the border of the scifi genre. All...

Feb 22, 2020 at 1:06 PM
  11. FeelTheRads rated fantadomat's post retadred in the thread Community RPG Codex GOTY 2019: Results & Cool Graphs.

Meh both of those are for posers,real scifi fans were reading Azimov and huxley.

12. FeelTheRads rated fantadomat's post retadred in the thread Community RPG Codex GOTY 2019: Results & Cool Graphs.

LoL burn that plastic garbage,send a video of the deed to greta,and then fill that space with good (actual) books!

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)