Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

FeelTheRads's Recent Activity

1. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Vapourware LOL ELECTRONIC ARTS: The EA Thread.

I wish I could read twatter. I'm not sure what I'm reading. Is that really EA making a sarcastic reply? Did they apologize for it...

Mar 21, 2019 at 9:52 AM
  2. FeelTheRads rated vortex's post retadred in the thread Lucasfilm Games resurrected by Disney.

I bet they will. SW 1313 and Kotor 3 need to happen. EA can't make them. I'm optimistic.

Mar 21, 2019 at 9:48 AM
  3. FeelTheRads rated The Brazilian Slaughter's post retadred in the thread Do you still own and use a CRT monitor?.

Fuck no Those things are murder on your eyes. Probably the reason I use glasses today. I think I got rid of my last CRT in 2007-2010...

Mar 19, 2019 at 8:21 PM
  4. FeelTheRads rated Delterius's post Funny in the thread Do you still own and use a CRT monitor?.

as a compromise with modernity, I have chosen to have each and every frame of my computer games rendered by a newly restored guttenberg...

Mar 19, 2019 at 8:21 PM
  5. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Game News Phoenix Point now an Epic Store Exkloosive.

The competition to games that are exclusive to Steam... is to have... stores that don't sell those games. :kingcomrade:

Mar 16, 2019 at 12:37 PM
  6. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Game News Phoenix Point now an Epic Store Exkloosive.

Where did you cover anything, imbecile? All I remember seeing from you is furious Gaben cocksucking. And the same vague retarded...

Mar 16, 2019 at 12:35 PM
  7. FeelTheRads rated CyberWhale's post retadred in the thread Game News Phoenix Point now an Epic Store Exkloosive.

Tuco Benedicto Pacifico you are wasting your time with FeelTheTards, I've already covered all of those points and he didn't get it....

Mar 16, 2019 at 12:31 PM
  8. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Game News Phoenix Point now an Epic Store Exkloosive.

How the fuck do you know? Just because it wasn't public? If you actually believe that you're fucking retarded. But even if that's the...

Mar 16, 2019 at 12:25 PM
  9. FeelTheRads rated Tuco Benedicto Pacifico's post retadred in the thread Game News Phoenix Point now an Epic Store Exkloosive.

There is literally not a single game on Steam that is contractually bound to be exclusive there. You have no clue of what you are...

Mar 16, 2019 at 12:25 PM
  10. FeelTheRads rated Dexter's post retadred in the thread Can it ryn Crytek ? - NEON NOIR: Real-Time Ray Traced Reflections - Achieved With CRYENGINE.

I see I've got a few skeptics, but it's rather simple to prove. Even a very simplistic demo scene with light shining through a window...

Mar 16, 2019 at 11:27 AM
  11. FeelTheRads rated Dexter's post retadred in the thread Can it ryn Crytek ? - NEON NOIR: Real-Time Ray Traced Reflections - Achieved With CRYENGINE.

Lighting and reflections are the two most important features between having Special FX look like in bad 90s Sci-Fi shows or those you...

Mar 16, 2019 at 11:24 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)