Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

FeelTheRads's Recent Activity

1. FeelTheRads rated Joni Odin von Hassenstein's post retadred in the thread Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Thread.

It's much better than the Codex claims. If you're not some sort of combat fag: play it!

Nov 17, 2018 at 1:22 PM
  2. FeelTheRads rated Safav Hamon's post retadred in the thread What's the best combat encounter in a game ever?.

/-/-/-/

Nov 17, 2018 at 12:35 PM
  3. FeelTheRads rated whydoibother's post retadred in the thread Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda.

Right, and I prefer the part of Bethesda's product (americana) that replaced the equivalent part of Fallout 2 (pop-culture references)....

Nov 16, 2018 at 5:48 PM
  4. FeelTheRads rated whydoibother's post retadred in the thread Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda.

I prefer the americana themes, and I think this is a vast improvement over the random pop-culture references in the first two games. As...

Nov 16, 2018 at 5:47 PM
  5. FeelTheRads rated Black's post Salute in the thread Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda.

The amount of references to Americana and communism or THE EVIL REDS GRRRR in FO1 and 2 was non-existent. But then retards happened and...

Nov 16, 2018 at 5:47 PM
  6. FeelTheRads rated Haba's post Despair in the thread KickStarter Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - Chaos Chronicles reborn!.

Don't worry, 120k pays a small developer team 4 months.

Nov 16, 2018 at 10:25 AM
  7. FeelTheRads rated Safav Hamon's post retadred in the thread Best and worst New Vegas DLC?.

/-/-/-/

Nov 15, 2018 at 11:57 PM
  8. FeelTheRads replied to the thread KickStarter Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - Chaos Chronicles reborn!.

Now to wait for 2020 and then a couple more years until it's fully patched. :negative:

Nov 15, 2018 at 11:55 PM
  9. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Interplay is still alive! Herve making new games!.

Solitaire for $15. Shovelware at premium prices, only from Herve. :kingcomrade:

Nov 15, 2018 at 10:59 PM
  10. FeelTheRads replied to the thread KickStarter Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - Chaos Chronicles reborn!.

It's nice that they allow importing. It would be great if this would get people making modules.

Nov 14, 2018 at 9:28 PM
  11. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Game News Realms Beyond Kickstarter Update #14: Funded! Kai Rosenkranz and Monk Class Stretch Goals.

Well, since JarlFrank actually said and keeps saying to back this game... I'd say this makes you and your "omg muh jarl frank bro" kind...

Nov 14, 2018 at 1:24 PM
  12. FeelTheRads rated Chaotic_Heretic's post retadred in the thread Game News Realms Beyond Kickstarter Update #14: Funded! Kai Rosenkranz and Monk Class Stretch Goals.

As much as I am liking what is revealed so far; i will not give my jewgold to cucked traitors who buttraped our very own JarlFrank And...

Nov 14, 2018 at 1:18 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)