Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

FeelTheRads's Recent Activity

1. FeelTheRads rated Eyestabber's post retadred in the thread Why all the NWN 2 hate?.

So...i joined the codex recently (i'm nobody's alt, btw!) cuz I was highly impressed with the quality of the reviews + finally saw a...

Jan 17, 2019 at 10:06 AM
  2. FeelTheRads rated Eyestabber's post retadred in the thread Why all the NWN 2 hate?.

Poor guy failed the Elanee romance. Don't worry bro, there are other waifus to fulfill your nagging needs. [spoiler]

Jan 17, 2019 at 10:06 AM
  3. FeelTheRads replied to the thread CRPG BOOK RELEASED!.

Got the collector's edition + the Spectrum book. :kingcomrade:

Jan 16, 2019 at 12:56 AM
  4. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Mass Effect Series Retrospective by Shamus Young - now doing Andromeda!.

Such Biowarian writing. The same kind of kindergarden humor ever since Minsc. At least in this they've stayed consistent. lul, of...

Jan 15, 2019 at 8:19 PM
  5. FeelTheRads rated Sailor Woedica's post retadred in the thread Obsidian General Discussion Thread.

I like the writing, it's like a really good Harry Potter book!

Jan 14, 2019 at 10:23 PM
  6. FeelTheRads rated Safav Hamon's post retadred in the thread Obsidian General Discussion Thread.

Ars Magica: The Videogame

Jan 14, 2019 at 10:23 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)