Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

felipepepe's Recent Activity

1. felipepepe rated Jasede's post Funny in the thread KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos module now available.

For a good time, replay the beginning again after clearing the upper sewer. "What, the cultists don't kill everyone with a single spell...

Jul 12, 2020 at 3:26 PM
  2. felipepepe rated Jasede's post Funny in the thread KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos module now available.

Earlygame might be a little too easy according to the Heroicfantasy forum: [IMG] I suggest not using a summon domain for the TrUe...

Jul 12, 2020 at 2:10 PM
  3. felipepepe replied to the thread KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos module now available.

Of course it would still take effort to make something worthwhile, but this is easier and faster to use than even the NWN editor. The...

Jul 12, 2020 at 2:09 PM
  4. felipepepe replied to the thread KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos module now available.

Anyone playing around with the editor? The menus are a bit of a mess, but overall it's VERY easy to use. Took me a bit over one hour to...

Jul 12, 2020 at 5:29 AM
  5. felipepepe rated Jasede's post Balanced in the thread KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos module now available.

Oh, I forgot to share this screenshot: Level 11 Mantis, ladies and gentlemen: [IMG] 16 attacks. At level 11. 20 with haste.

Jul 12, 2020 at 12:44 AM
  6. felipepepe rated IgnoredFence's post Prestigious in the thread KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos module now available.

Made an account just to post my sweet victory here, thanks for all the tips I lurked from this bread guys! https://imgur.com/a/GQzEzQy

Jul 11, 2020 at 1:12 PM
  7. felipepepe replied to the thread KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos module now available.

I understand making a hardcore game balanced towards people that play like that, especially since this isn't a game made for the average...

Jul 9, 2020 at 6:06 AM
  8. felipepepe brofisted Jasede's post in the thread KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos module now available.

Okay, slowly I am seeing how Pierre, in working on this game for 10 years, may have warped his perception. You see, on my ... fifth or...

Jul 9, 2020 at 1:21 AM
  9. felipepepe rated Latro's post Yes in the thread KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos module now available.

best part of any rpg

Jul 9, 2020 at 1:20 AM
  10. felipepepe rated Beggar's post Prestigious in the thread Screenshot thread.

Now it's three of us [IMG] [IMG]

Jul 8, 2020 at 3:15 PM
  11. felipepepe replied to the thread Tales of Maj'Eyal.

Happy for this, but I'm really excited for the 4th expansion... new races, classes and a completely new first half of the game to...

Jul 8, 2020 at 2:10 PM
  12. felipepepe replied to the thread Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning - remaster from THQ Nordic coming September 8th.

That is extremely unfair, shame on you! This is much more of a mediocre Fable clone that nobody remembers.

Jul 8, 2020 at 1:51 PM
  13. felipepepe rated Lacrymas's post Agree in the thread Tales of Maj'Eyal.

He never balances, yet the game is surprisingly balanced. Yeah, some classes are more op than others but I'd say that's pretty rare all...

Jul 8, 2020 at 1:40 PM
  14. felipepepe replied to the thread Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning - remaster from THQ Nordic coming September 8th.

WHERE? It just throws endless walls of lore with weird names and doesn't even fit the game... I still remember the game going "You must...

Jul 8, 2020 at 12:15 AM
  15. felipepepe replied to the thread Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning - remaster from THQ Nordic coming September 8th.

Looking at the Steam screenshots, it looks exactly the same... and goddamn that art style is still 100% "MMO from a decade ago".

Jul 7, 2020 at 4:18 PM

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.