Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

felipepepe's Recent Activity

1. felipepepe replied to the thread Epic vs Steam - the console war comes to PC.

EA Store was never meant to compete against Steam, it was just made to give EA bigger margins and easier access to its consumers, like...

Feb 17, 2019 at 4:36 PM
  2. felipepepe brofisted Infinitron's post in the thread Call of Saregnar - a Betrayal at Krondor-inspired RPG.

[img][img]

Feb 17, 2019 at 1:17 PM
  3. felipepepe replied to the thread Epic vs Steam - the console war comes to PC.

FFS, exclusives are the embodiment of competition. They are competing companies trying to get ahead, not BFFs joining forces to share...

Feb 17, 2019 at 1:09 PM
  4. felipepepe replied to the thread Incline The Ballad Singer - CYOA RPG.

Tried the demo. The art is cool, but everything else is garbage. Poor writing, terrible UI, boring narration and a system with no stats,...

Feb 16, 2019 at 3:25 AM
  5. felipepepe replied to the thread KotC2 interview thread.

Not everyone is a fan of the game's visuals, will it be possible to mod it to use different sprites?

Feb 14, 2019 at 11:36 PM
  6. felipepepe rated Darth Roxor's post Agree in the thread Editorial RPG Codex Editorial: Without Map, Compass, or Destination - MRY on RPG Writing.

Yah, this, I knew I forgot to explain one of the Big Writung RPGs that I've quoted. Granted, my memory of MotB might be a bit hazy...

Feb 14, 2019 at 2:19 PM
  7. felipepepe brofisted Haba's post in the thread Editorial RPG Codex Editorial: Without Map, Compass, or Destination - MRY on RPG Writing.

[IMG] TL;DR The key lesson I learned from my literature teacher was to always remove unnecessary words. A lesson too many writers...

Feb 14, 2019 at 1:47 PM
  8. felipepepe rated MRY's post Salute in the thread Editorial RPG Codex Editorial: Without Map, Compass, or Destination - MRY on RPG Writing.

That actually is the thesis. :(

Feb 14, 2019 at 1:02 PM
  9. felipepepe brofisted Infinitron's post in the thread Editorial RPG Codex Editorial: Without Map, Compass, or Destination - MRY on RPG Writing.

Two years ago, Darth Roxor wrote a fierce editorial where he tore into the various deficiencies of modern RPG writing. Unbeknownst to...

Feb 14, 2019 at 1:02 PM
  10. felipepepe brofisted VentilatorOfDoom's post in the thread Development Info Knights of the Chalice 2: Augury of Chaos Kickstarter soon.

Tags: Heroic Fantasy Games; Knights of the Chalice 2 The development of Knights of the Chalice 2: Augury of Chaos has come far enough...

Feb 13, 2019 at 11:33 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)