Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by felipepepe

1. felipepepe

Moonspeak Random Non-Japanese Asian RPG News Thread

They basically went: - "Should our game be sci-fi or medieval?" - "Yes." ELEX school of design.
  2. felipepepe

Community RPG Codex GOTY 2023: Results & Cool Graphs

I admire the King Troll effort put in of rating all the 160 games and NOT doing it to downvote BG3 like low level trolls do.
  3. felipepepe

For context, Divinity: Original Sin 1 had 1% of 1/1 votes in 2014. Baldur's Gate 3 had 13% of 1/5 votes. So either BG3 is far worse than D:OS1, or 2024 Codex is far worse than 2014 Codex. Very hard to tell.
  4. felipepepe

Community RPG Codex 2023 GOTY - POLL IS CLOSED!

Find out, I just posted the results: https://rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=12309
  5. felipepepe

Tags: GOTY 2023 Beat the drama drums, it's time for the RPG Codex best RPGs of 2023! This is our second year going back to a Codex-only vote, on a 1-5 scale. In total, we had 430 votes (as opposed to 364 last year), voting on 162 RPGs (157 last year). For those of you who just want the...
  6. felipepepe

Ok, I got the results, will do all the calculations and post it this weekend. I'll leave just one fun fact for now: Codex hates Bethesda more than they hate Diablo. Would be super easy to add because it's already there. It was on the 2022 GOTY too. It's just a really useless stat.
  7. felipepepe

It is time, Twiglard can you please close it and send the data?
  8. felipepepe

It's an Ultima clone, not a roguelike. It takes a lot from the UI and combat of modern roguelikes, but dying just reloads your last save.
  9. felipepepe

The fact that the Codex and the Watch are both sleeping on Moonring is the biggest proof of decline on these forums.
  10. felipepepe

We did this in 2017 for the "Age of Incline" poll and it turned out that The Witcher 3 was even more popular among the older posters lol
  11. felipepepe

Basilisk 2000 was one of my favorite games of last year. It's a 2023 full release that is itch.io exclusive, and it's a sort of "found media" game where you use a game editor to explore the files of a (fictional) unreleased RPG from the 2000s. Really cool stuff, but it's not an RPG. And that's...
  12. felipepepe

I did ask Twiglard to change it, he didn't. I don't know if it's because he forgot, it's annoying to change it or he just prefers 1-5. He's already doing this whole poll as a favor, so whatever.
  13. felipepepe

Incline GOTY 2023 Games List discussion

Ok, newspost is live, let's fucking go: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/rpg-codex-2023-goty-vote-now.149626/
  14. felipepepe

Tags: GOTY 2023 EDIT: Poll is done, results are here: https://rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=12309 And here we are again, voting time! The voting for the RPG Codex's 2023 GOTY poll is now open - VOTE HERE: https://rpgcodex.net/goty_vote.php We're doing Twiglard's Codex-only poll again, so you...
  15. felipepepe

Incline GOTY 2023 Games List discussion

Seems like the discussions are over. Twiglard , please do the Codex poll when you have time, I've updated the list on the 1st post. Would be nice to go back to 1-4 scores again, instead of 1-5.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom