Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Flink

1. Anyone remember Rune?

Vikings didn't have horns ya know...
  2. Fallout 3 leaked... For the freakin Xbox360

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iow2X93v3t0
  3. Why Baldur's Gate sucks?

BG doesn't suck. It's way better then most of the crap that's been released in the last six years.
  4. Portraits?

I agree, the last portrait is really nice. I really liked the first two as well actually... I say go for it!
  5. Game News Vampire Bloodlines True Patch ver.4.02AT

I think this sounds good, exept the respawning at the end. To me, that part of the original game did not work. I had to cheat to get to the top of the Ventrue Tower.
  6. Favorite games boxart (non-RPG)

Warcraft 2
  7. So what's up with those 50+ lurkers?

I'm one of the the oldest lurkers there is, so there! :P
  8. Preparing for the horrors of Oblivious - Modded Morrowind

Backstab Adds a bonus to your short blade skill depending on your sneak skill, increasing the chances for a successful backstabbing attack an enemy while in sneak mode. Charge Adds a strength and attack bonus for each second the PC has been running, allowing the Player to charge into...
  9. Replaying Bloodlines...

I'm thinking about replaying Bloodlines going the route of a sneaky Nosferatu using hand to hand combat or a Tramerie blood mage. Anyway, could someone advice me which mods/patches to install if any? Any performance tweaks that could make it run a bit smoother? I'm not sure if I'll finish...
  10. Monsters in fantasy settings

I'm a huge fan of giants (huh huh!). I think your game could use some, or perhaps cyclopses or similar mythological creatures?
  11. Review SciFi reviews Metalheart and comments on Fallout

Uhm... What exactly is wrong with Fallout's interface?
  12. Ogame.org

I like this game. Perfect at work when nothing else is going on... I'm in Universe 6.
  13. What's new on the site?

The plot thickens...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom