Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by FLy1nRabBit

1. FLy1nRabBit

Halo Infinite - the next Halo game

It appears like you'll be able to do some of that? You can probably pile them into a vehicle at those FOBs and take them with you, you also have something called 'Valor' that can be used to call in reinforcements? At the least you should be able to throw them in a warthog at the bases before...
  2. FLy1nRabBit

You mean Halo CE that nearly perfected the controller scheme for FPS games, or Halo 2 that broke entertainment media records and standardized entire feature sets that are used by Xbox & Playstation today, or maybe Halo 3 that essentially became a global phenomena for a short while, housing some...
  3. FLy1nRabBit

Halo Infinite | Multiplayer Overview - YouTube *A more in depth look at the MP gameplay. Personally while I enjoy shooting other people in the face, I'm happy they're finally implementing BOT support into Halo. I didn't think 343 could do it, but in my opinion they delivered.
  4. FLy1nRabBit

Shields breaking have always been yellow, but they look a bit too intense in Infinite. Practically turning into a mini sun lol
  5. FLy1nRabBit

Here we go, round 3 Inside Infinite - February 2021 | Halo Infinite | Halo - Official Site (halowaypoint.com)
  6. FLy1nRabBit

Even though I'm probably the only person who cares about this shit: Inside Infinite – December 2020 | Halo Infinite | Halo - Official Site (halowaypoint.com) Inside Infinite - January 2021 | Halo Infinite | Halo - Official Site (halowaypoint.com)
  7. FLy1nRabBit

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

If you know for a fact you're getting it Day 1 might as well get it a few days before to preload it.
  8. FLy1nRabBit

I was reading that thread over there and man, some things are beyond irony.
  9. FLy1nRabBit

Man that was some real HIGH OCTANE, sweat drenching gameplay there at the end of the Playstation 5 leak gameplay video
  10. FLy1nRabBit

Didn't Gamespot also recently say with their 16 hour preview that the streets were very much bustling with NPCs?
  11. FLy1nRabBit

I played on 1440p for a bit but the performance loss didn't make up for the extra resoultion so I "downgraded" to a 1080p monitor that is 240hz, so I'd want to push those frames since that matters to me more than the extra clarity. I wouldn't spend 500+ dollars though on a processor, and I do...
  12. FLy1nRabBit

Is Samurai & Johnny Silverhand supposed to be the bargain bin version of Kino & Viktor Tsoi

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom