Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by FrankHamilton

1. FrankHamilton

I still don't get if I should play Pathfinder or not.

I still don't get if I should play Pathfinder or not.
  2. FrankHamilton

Cleve gets a documentary

The channel is more for archival purposes than "journalism". The thread itself is still one of the greatest wonders of the Internet.
  3. FrankHamilton

Cleve gets a documentary

4. FrankHamilton

In Progress New Urban Fantasy

a4 got two votes so it's the winner. I'm regretting not adding an option for ****************************** You look your assailant in his eyes.(Roll vs 12: 9 + Per = 17) He looks confident, thinking you are scared of him. He probably assumes he'll be able to just bully you into doing what he...
  5. FrankHamilton

Does not seem like there's much debating, so I'll just close it in around 6 hours.
  6. FrankHamilton

So three people want thief versus 2 people who want cleric. Grimgravies' thief is similar enough to the taffer that I hope there won't be too much butthurt over this. Current character sheet is basically: You still have the 7 Strength for Heavy Weapons. Are you saying you don't want to sneak...
  7. FrankHamilton

I'll keep the voting open for 12 more hours and then I'll start writing the update.
  8. FrankHamilton

The street heels under your feet like a boat. All these buildings looks exactly the same at night. Even if you weren't drunk this city would be difficult to navigate. You're trying to recall the address where you're staying at. You're also musing on just how much of an asshole you've been today...
  9. FrankHamilton

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar

I haven't been on the codex for the last 2 years and just thought about checking it out again after getting too drunk on a tuesday. Now I find that both Age of Decadence and Grimoire has been released, Infinitron is still a shill, Roguey is still a Josh Sawyer-obsessed contrarian and Darth...
  10. FrankHamilton

Decline General Black Chicken Studio thread

Hey remember those guys? They made Academagia, which was pretty old-school. And they were going to make a spiritual successor to King of the Dragon Pass in Ars Magica. So far they seem pretty fucking cool. And I was really excited to see what other games they would be making in the fu-...
  11. FrankHamilton

Inactive [LP CYOA] Overlord

This CYOA is starting to get rather silly.
  12. FrankHamilton

Game News Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter Update #5: $1.2M raised, Undead playable race unlocked

The Zombie perk has already been mentioned and was used previously. If they are to make it an entirely new race, I would prefer I bit of extra reactivity, otherwise the races are just another perk (which would be fine if advertised as such, but they are clearly implying they want to do more...
  13. FrankHamilton

Game News Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter Update #5: $1.2M raised, Undead playable race unlocked

Why would anyone play as an undead then? For aestethic reasons?
  14. FrankHamilton

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Is it just me or is Assassin's Creed turning into these days' Sonic the Hedgehog? Both franchises that started in videogame land and started leaking its DNA into other media too. And both have horrible insufferable fandoms.
  15. FrankHamilton

Inactive [LP CYOA] Overlord

Don't care. YOLO.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom