Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Freelance Henchman

1. Freelance Henchman

Vapourware [WIP] Voyage to HEAVAN platform game, web play link inside

- Implemented going back to intro screen after death
  2. Freelance Henchman

- Added an intro screen (can't return to it yet after death) - Pixelized the sprites and text so it looks more vidyagaem
  3. Freelance Henchman

Might as well RELEASE EARLY RELEASE OFTEN. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29099307/rpgcodex/voyage2heavan/index.html Some vids: Still unfinished, there's no real game ending or objective other than collecting the coins. Also no sound. More coming soon, probably.
  4. Freelance Henchman

Vapourware Codexian Game Development Thread

deadly spikes oh my
  5. Freelance Henchman

New hazard: acidic piss
  6. Freelance Henchman

nexgen animashuns!!!11
  7. Freelance Henchman

Added basic code for describing a level, and scrolling. :popamole:
  8. Freelance Henchman

Tried out generating a web package of a love2d game, seems to work well enough: Super Tranny in Codexland, Alpha 1 (WASD or arrow keys control)
  9. Freelance Henchman

a little project i am calling VOYAGE TO HEAVAN
  10. Freelance Henchman

Fucking around with the https://love2d.org/ engine. The language is Lua, it is really tiny and can target desktop, mobile and web. Quite fun to use.
  11. Freelance Henchman

The Mysterious Mystery of the Codex Murders

It was Admiral Jimbob, in the SM dungeon, with the strapon.
  12. Freelance Henchman

FuriousGamer87 Looks great, just one thing that bothers me (because I am old and blind) the font size feels tiny to me and makes it hard to read more than a couple of words, especially in the longer descriptions. Is it possible to increase the size or use some broader font?
  13. Freelance Henchman

Further enhancements, more gfx:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom