Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Frusciante

1. Frusciante

Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

Hoping chaos dwarf is pre order race pack. Don’t see the appeal of disgusting ogres.
  2. Frusciante

Warhammer Total War: Warhammer 2

Shame, wish they just released this in the morning
  3. Frusciante

The Game Awards 2020 - December 10th

Looks like a depressing year, even for mainstream gaming standards
  4. Frusciante

Demon's Souls Remake

This has to be the best looking and most atmospheric game I’ve seen so far... pretty impressive work
  5. Frusciante

KickStarter Solasta Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

As a developer I wouldn’t want to be active/involved officially on this forum. Not because people here can be critical or harsh, but because there is too many racist/homophobic/anti-Semitic comments here. Lurking here to get feedback seems like a good thing to do of course but I would ask...
  6. Frusciante

KickStarter Solasta Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Fair point. As a developer I would also want to look at the comments of streamers though. They should normally (especially the better ones) be better at formulating their thoughts in a structured manner and are more adept at discussing games in a somewhat objective manner. I’ve been reading the...
  7. Frusciante

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Thanks! What do you mean by “you get more spells memorised from your main stat” though? Like more spells learned?
  8. Frusciante

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Haven’t played the newer versions of DND. Is it correct that in BG3 you don’t get extra spell slots from higher INT or WIS scores? And there are no skill points anymore right? :)
  9. Frusciante

The PS5 and Xbox 2 thread - it's happening

I think PlayStation will want to respond to this somehow. Elder scrolls is a must buy for many people so Sony needs to find an equivalent type of RPG. Would be nice if they buy capcom and pour a lot of money into a dragons dogma sequel. That being said, Bethesda has been making shit games for a...
  10. Frusciante

Gloomhaven - roguelike dungeon-crawling adaptation of the board game

Have only played a few hours but I like it so far. Lots of tactics and strategy involved in the battles and the deck building/resource management aspects. Classes are diverse and there seem to be lots of builds possible. There is only the adventure mode available now so not much to say about...
  11. Frusciante

Dragon Age I just finished Dragon Age Origins and some parts of it werent awfull

I enjoyed DAO quite a bit, especially the many different ways to resolve conflicts was done well in comparison to most other rpgs. But most of all I saw DAO as the first attempt in bringing back rtwp top down RPGs and modernising/improving the genre. I hoped that it would inspire BioWare to...
  12. Frusciante

Arkane Deathloop - first-person action game from Arkane set on a time loop island

Not sold on how this looks yet. But that being said, I really appreciate that arkane focuses on art style and gameplay rather than pure graphical fidelity.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom