Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by funkadelik

1. funkadelik

RTS Any newer games similar to Earth 2150?

Thanks guys, I got my favorite thing in life from this thread, disappointment and sorrow. :negative: Even Blizzard is just remaking old shit rather than creating something new. Although that Forged Battalion game looks interesting.
  2. funkadelik

RTS Any newer games similar to Earth 2150?

Are there any more recent games where you have different factions with different tech, base-construction, and researching new technology/weaponry/armor/units. The standout was how you created your own units with the researched tech and could combine different chassis with researched armor and...
  3. funkadelik

Incline The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Wii U and Switch

The game was enjoyable, not really replayable like the older Zelda's. The most fun I had was hunting those giant Wild Guardians so I could make the suit that makes their lasers do no damage, then I uninstalled. The Ganon fight was stupidly easy, and the boss fights lacked the fun of the previous...
  4. funkadelik

Assassin's Creed Odyssey, set in ancient Greece - it's definitely an RPG now

I've never played an Assassin's Creed game but I always get a boner for Ancient Greece settings. God damnit. :d1p:
  5. funkadelik

Any good metroidvania recommendations?

Tomba! was the best.
  6. funkadelik

RPGs with emphasis on mechanics?

If what you're wanting is fast pace action combat, Dark Messiah of Might and Magic is a fun little FPS romp with very limited RPG mechanics.
  7. funkadelik

Ghost Recon vs Rainbow Six

Delta Force was one of my first online FPS's. Fucking loved that shit. RS3 and SWAT 4 were quintessential games for me and my school friends. The good old days.
  8. funkadelik

The Indiepocalypse happened - we are now in the Indie Post-Apocalypse

Comparing Romans to fat degenerate slobs that bate it to Sailor-Moon rip-offs that are poorly drawn. Mmkay.
  9. funkadelik

The Indiepocalypse happened - we are now in the Indie Post-Apocalypse

HentaiWriter, go fuck yourself. That shit is degenerate as fuck. Who the fuck gets off on badly drawn Sailor Moon rip-offs?
  10. funkadelik

Battlefield 5 - going back to WW2

As much as I hate the SJW and CoD pandering, the main reason I am not getting BFV is because BF1 was fucking trash. Currently playing Insurgency Sandstorm and Rising Storm 2:Vietnam.
  11. funkadelik

Breach - multiplayer co-op action-RPG from ex-BioWare devs - lol dead again!

One boss monster has shoulder plates while literally everything else on the body is exposed. One boss monster is wielding a two-handed club weapon with one hand while the other hand does nothing. All characters look like SJW rejects. Telegraphed attacks that literally light up the ground so...
  12. funkadelik

KickStarter Shroud of the Avatar - Lord British's Not-Ultima Online 2

I used to play Mortal. It was great until the developers took it into a worse more carebear direction, which resulted in a loss of players.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom