Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Ganymede

1. Ganymede

Any Interest in a Pathfinder Online Live Game on Roll20?

We punched above our weight this session for sure. What kind of madman sends a stone giant and a bunch of ankegs at a low level party anyway!?
  2. Ganymede

A sickly and feeble young wizard journeying in search of the Philosophers Stone. Probs go neutral good. Thoughts?
  3. Ganymede

I'd sign up. What setting would you use? And how would the campaign start?
  4. Ganymede

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Thread

So this game pissed everyone off and sold like shit? Sounds like the genuine Torment article. Can't wait for it to become a cult classic in 5-10 years.
  5. Ganymede

[LP CYOA] 傳

He's busy playing Divinity:OS like the rest of us.
  6. Ganymede

[LP CYOA] 傳

Frankly anything is preferable to becoming a needy anime attention whore.
  7. Ganymede

[LP CYOA] 傳

"Boy the Emperor sure started to act strangely after he got that sword, wait a minute, who was it that made a big song and dance out of gifting it to him?" If the Nies pulled a stunt like this they'd have Jing, Gao Ying, The Secret police, The Constables, and every other friend and ally Shun has...
  8. Ganymede

[LP CYOA] 傳

If the chat with Nie Wuxing made anything clear it's that we don't need to be worried about him or his ambition. Observe this exchange: That is whole new levels of whipped. The fact that Nie Wuxing would be destroyed if the sword was lost in transit is irrelevant, because you can bet the plan...
  9. Ganymede

[LP CYOA] 傳

D will maybe get a cool dream sequence that provides some insight. But B gives waifu points. :negative:
  10. Ganymede

[LP CYOA] 傳

CB for the look on everyone's faces.
  11. Ganymede

[LP CYOA] 傳

No brainer. A
  12. Ganymede

[LP CYOA] 傳

Man I would have thought, "Why do you fight?" "For nothing." Would have been the worst possible choice. Like something a nihilistic teenager might say. But if the goal is to outsmart the DM rather than act in character then I guess you have to evaluate things differently. :butthurt: I'm way...
  13. Ganymede

[LP CYOA] 傳

Every time Jing's been forced to choose, he's given aid to whoever has the greatest need at the time. The reason he helped out Yunzi right at the start was not because of true love, but because of this: If it had been the Prince in trouble and the girl safe and sound, then the vote would have...
  14. Ganymede

[LP CYOA] 傳

This will take a little while to assemble the quotes, but the answer to the question is H: 'For those who depend on me.'
  15. Ganymede

[LP CYOA] 傳

Don't be an atheist fedoralord Absinthe. Let the love of god flow through you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom