Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by GarlandExCon

1. GarlandExCon

Atlus Persona 5

Like you said, it gives you stats basically. That said, depending on who you decide to date it slightly changes storylines and interactions in the game so basically how your relationship evolves with the character and experiences you have with them change. Also, if you date more than one at a...
  2. GarlandExCon

Atlus Persona 5

I actually started playing through P5 Royal again. I want to try and change the way I play it this time and play it more casually and on a higher challenge level
  3. GarlandExCon

So, I'm playing Minecraft...

I'm similar with I prefer the building and farming aspect to the combat. Like, I have no desire to beat the game. That said I do enjoy cave exploring which inevitably means combat
  4. GarlandExCon

Atlus Persona 5

I've definitely met more people than ever who know the Persona games since P5 came out
  5. GarlandExCon

Palace of the Vampire Queen - is this real?

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking too It also seems to me if anything they would have upgrades the module for a 2nd printing, not downgraded. It makes more sense to me they started out with no folder and then once they made some money selling them were able to afford an upgrade for them in...
  6. GarlandExCon

"we disagree with the guy that made it because some of the prints look dirty" LOL. It's kinda wild.
  7. GarlandExCon

So I researched this more and from what I can tell the First Printing and so-called "Second Printing" are basically fucking identical in almost every way. They were more just different runs of the same printing. Both say "first printing". That website suggests that the second printing did not...
  8. GarlandExCon

So I think the black cover and red title/illustration you're talking about isn't the introductory page, but an actual folder it came in which I don't have. The yellow introductory page was still part of the 1st edition. I found this listing for a 1st edition, and have found a couple of solds...
  9. GarlandExCon

I can't speak on the awesome level of the module, but I can tell you this had has sold (with the original folder, mind you) for $1,500+
  10. GarlandExCon

So guys, I found something the other day and the funny part is it's literally something I found years ago and has been just sitting on a shelf for years and I finally decided to clean that shelf the other day, founded it, decided to look it up and realized I might actually have something...
  11. GarlandExCon

Does anyone know what the hell this is?

I figured it out. It's a pixie's cockring.
  12. GarlandExCon

Hmmmm... that definitely sounds like a possibility. It's possible it's totally unrelated to D&D or RPGs and it's just something the old owner used as a figure/token/marker when DMing.
  13. GarlandExCon

I come to you guys in a time of need. I found something I can't identify. The story: I recently found a bunch of old school 1980's boxed AD&D sets at a thrift shop. I bought them all. One of the boxes was actually a set of Conan miniatures. It was complete, but inside that box were some extra...
  14. GarlandExCon

Atlus Persona 5

It's depressing for me to think I'll be in my 40's when P6 comes out playing a game about high school kids going on adventures and becoming emotionally connected to the characters in the game lol

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom