Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by geno

1. geno

Jagged Alliance 3 from Haemimont Games

You mean besides the extra campaign settings in the last patch? I'm not familiar with the mod scene.
  2. geno

WRATH: Aeon of Ruin - new Quake engine game from 3D Realms

I've finished it but won't type a couple of paragraphs because it'd be mostly what you have said already. I have mixed feelings, the EA was promising but the final version takes ages to "click". It does when you have most of the tools and the game almost forces you to make weapon combos. It's...
  3. geno

Games to look forward to in 2024

The new update for Death Wish mod for Blood: Overhauled levels and a new episode hopefully this year. I'm not into wargames but I'll give Burden of Command a chance. Its approach and dedication is something else, they're really into history to the point they restored and found never seen WW2...
  4. geno

What about bladehopping? That thing is insane in speedrun videos.
  5. geno

Vapourware End State - turn-based tactics by Finnish lunatic - now available on Early Access(!)

To bussy with the backlog to give it a try but I like how agile it seems in the video. It worries me how they can keep things interesting for an entire campaign considering you fight thugs and nothing else but I feel like this will be The TBT for me. Edit: Maybe I made a typo.
  6. geno

Save crystal? Do you mean the items you use to save?
  7. geno

Turn-Based Tactics Archrebel: Tactics - A reincarnation of the classic Rebelstar.

Now featured in PCGamer: https://www.pcgamer.com/heres-an-indie-tactics-game-inspired-by-x-com-rebelstar-and-laser-squad/
  8. geno

You can search it on youtube and sort the results by release time but I was talking about reviews gathered in places like Metacritic: Techraptor: 6.5/10 Try Hard Guides: 8/10 WhatIfGames: 8/10 Butwhytho: 8.5/10 WayTooManyGames: 6.5/10 Thumb culture: 5/5
  9. geno

Reviews are popping up today and it seems it is a mixed bag. Great gunplay but weak level design and pace.
  10. geno

Black Mesa - legendary vaporware Half-Life remake finally out

My bet is a multiplayer title in the Half-life universe.
  11. geno

Jagged Alliance 3 from Haemimont Games

Seems like we are getting another big patch with the modding tools.
  12. geno

KickStarter Kickstarter Watch.

They have cancelled the funding for now.
  13. geno

Multiplayer is no more.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom