Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by GewuerzKahn

1. GewuerzKahn

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Is it even his baby?
  2. GewuerzKahn

Zelda: Leaks of the kingdom thread

Try to change the Memory Manager Mode from Host (fast) to Host Unchecked (fastest, unsafe) in the Emulator Settings -> Systems. Could help. The game is fun.
  3. GewuerzKahn

Hardspace: Shipbreaker - space salvage simulator from Blackbird Interactive

The developer refuse to add a skip button for that shit.
  4. GewuerzKahn

Metroid Prime

Xbox One Controller. At the start shooting with the trigger feels kinda awkward, but you can change it the emulator.
  5. GewuerzKahn

Metroid Prime

I finished it on Yuzu - Early Access. It looks and runs very great on PC. As a casual Metroid fan - it feels like the original game but with better graphics.
  6. GewuerzKahn

Atomic Heart - open world first-person shooter set in an alternate universe Soviet Union

I watched this show (nu pogodi!) with my gradfather as a kid. :)
  7. GewuerzKahn

Gothic Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos mod for Gothic 2

Why? I'm gonna replay Archolos again but first I have to move in RL and finish Fallout Nevada. So I'm interested for some choice and consequences.
  8. GewuerzKahn

Legend of Zelda Lore & Appreciation Thread

I finished almost every game and never gave a shit about the lore. It took me many years to notice the resemblance between Peter Pan and Link. I don't know why.
  9. GewuerzKahn

Gothic Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos mod for Gothic 2

Finished it last week. Took me about 100 hours. After Enderal and Archolos I should look more into fanmods. I really loved it.
  10. GewuerzKahn

Unreal Engine 5 - holy shit!

Yeah, like the horrible remakes. Too incompetent and bland to copy someone else's work.
  11. GewuerzKahn

Best Switch games?

All Picross games.
  12. GewuerzKahn

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/mandalore-is-an-sjw-tries-to-cancel-an-e-celeb-and-fails-miserably.137931/
  13. GewuerzKahn

Games are shit

Not even that. Every time I build a fence or something in an online survival game some faggots screams at me "Remove the fence befor the server starts to lag" or "Replace the fondation tiles with ceiling tiles because they are buggy". I don't get the appeal for this genre with shitty coded games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom