Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by ghostdog

1. ghostdog

Struggling to deal with Sentry Bots

Psychokinesis school as a whole and the Temporal Distortion feat are good against robots IIRC. But I'm guessing you don't have them and you're metathermics? Then you're probably stuck with EMP until you can raise enough your crits with metathermics and bypass such resistances.
  2. ghostdog

ASTLIBRA Revision - A Side Scrolling Action RPG

I enjoyed this game very much. It really flet like a labor of love from the dev.
  3. ghostdog

New Kojima Game.

He is a grand bullshiter playing his weaboo fanboys like puppets. A meme Machine. He is like the protagonist from some legendary South Park episode. :salute:
  4. ghostdog

New Kojima Game.

All this bullshit surrounding Kojima's projects is very entertaining. Much more so than his games. :avatard:
  5. ghostdog

Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth New Game+ controversy

LOL 70€ for the base game and 85€ if you also want NG+ and the bonus dungeon/story content. If you pay 110€ can also get some crappy costumes and karaoke tracks. What a bunch of fucking creeps. I'll wait for a deep sale, or a crack.
  6. ghostdog

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Can't get into the game. Mechanically it seems pretty fine, but the whole movement, camera juggling, and clicking feels like a clusterfuck.
  7. ghostdog

Prelude to Darkness COLLECTION

I only just learned of this new patch. asfasdf , Tramboi & Konjad :excellent:
  8. ghostdog

Games with good "Detective Mechanics"

Reminds me of the Famicom Detective Club games made by the guy who later created Metroid: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famicom_Detective_Club There is a Super Famicom remake that has been fan translated: https://www.romhacking.net/translations/850/ There is also a more recent switch remake...
  9. ghostdog

Any good metroidvania recommendations?

Has the movement / combat been improved? I dropped BL1 because the character's movement felt kinda clunky and off.
  10. ghostdog

Deus Ex GMDX: Deus Ex Advancement Mod v9 Released!

Doesn't the "explosives on walls" climbing trick also work there?
  11. ghostdog

Indie Archaelund: RPG that combines 1st-person exploration with 3rd-person TB combat - now available on Early Access

congrats on the EA release DavidBVal ! This ticks and tickles all my boxes.
  12. ghostdog

What game are you wasting time on?

And graphics-wise they are just fine imo, no need for a remaster. With a good emulator like duckstation you can get them to look p. Good on modern hardware.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom