Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Bibbimbop

1. Bibbimbop

Indie Four Horsemen of Incline - Underrail, Grimoire, Kenshi and KotC

Ohoho... Imagine innocently saying this while the conversation is whether Disco Elysium is a game.
  2. Bibbimbop

Eat out, buttfuck, nibble, gobble, chew

Eat out, buttfuck, nibble, gobble, chew
  3. Bibbimbop

Star Wars Was KOTOR even worth a play?

I don't remember details on Bendak Starkiller because it was probably 14 years ago, but I must have done it. Grenades, it is, I suppose. That's appropriate, considering the setting. Star Wars itself was a solid, fun B-movie when it came out. Although it ambitiously explored a lot of other...
  4. Bibbimbop

I also didn't level up on Taras, so I was rocking 18 levels of Consular. I force waved effortlessly through a large part of the game, too. Fun build.
  5. Bibbimbop

I force choked Malak. The end boss fight took me five seconds to win.
  6. Bibbimbop

KeeperRL -- a rogue-like Dungeon Keeper clone

Bought it again. Seemed the right thing to do as OP.
  7. Bibbimbop

Unsurprising. Google search is basically useless at finding real information these days. Just...

Unsurprising. Google search is basically useless at finding real information these days. Just instagram pages, links to unrelated merchandise, dumb lobotomized AI responses, and pictures of niggers appropriating other cultures. https://youtu.be/FMECmLXXPrs?si=to4f78qw5lUUSXki
  8. Bibbimbop

Your favorite strategy games.

Since you have the most based Civilization, we may as well add EU III as the most based iteration of Europa Universalis. EU IV gamified it into trash, just as Civ V did for Civ.
  9. Bibbimbop

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Plot twist. Sarevok tried warn you. You killed the only one trying to stop the genocide of native Realmsfolk. Then they made up fake tales about him. The wrong side won.
  10. Bibbimbop

Blacks haven't increased, though. The changing demographic should therefore be hispanics. Every wizard in AD&D settings should be a Mexican able to summon taco grease golems and bean elementals from the guacamole plane.
  11. Bibbimbop

Literally shut your bitch nigger mouth, mu'fucka.
  12. Bibbimbop

Red flags in videos/streams

Most of human history wasn't particularly concerned with emotions. The De Bello Gallico isn't filled with Julius Caesar trying to figure out what Vercingetorix was feeling inside. Emphasis on emotion is just a recent fad tracking with increasing effeminacy of western civilization.
  13. Bibbimbop

Red flags in videos/streams

Why would anyone's emotions be important in a search for a factual location of an item? If my wife said "I love you" to me, I'd respond by asking what she messed up. Literally just type a bunch of random gibberish, same thing as a woman opening her mouth to talk about feelings. A video...
  14. Bibbimbop

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

Yeah, MerchantKing clearly an orc, not a gnome, you dumb goy. He even changed his last name from Cloverfoot to Bonesmasher

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom