Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Golemer

1. GET DECKED Winners

Good job, defiently had a some mean looking charachters. Now that I lost, I'll have to find out where you live, stalk you, and then kill you in your sleep. But we all know most gamers don't sleep, so I'll just stop now.
  2. GET DECKED is over.

I regret starting the "take screenshots while casting" fad. Blame me. *sob* Ok, well I'd put my money on the atleast one from the third page. People waited and waited, and waited some more, and they pimped out their chars pretty nicely. Well, some of them. You can't leave out the first...
  3. Old school FPS fun...

I'd have to agree with you, Halo: Combat Evolved was the shit. Halo + 2 rooms + 2 Xbox systems + 8 people + pizza = good times.
  4. Old school FPS fun...

After trying out and looking through these games, I think I might just hold 50 bucks for Halo 2. I don't know why I hold my breath for Bungie, but hopefully they don't push back the release anymore. :?
  5. Competition Best DECKED Gladiator and Seraphim Contest

I'd have to agree, my Seraphim runs through great with a single claw and she can do decent damage. And good job and good luck to everyone, these new pictures look really good.
  6. Competition Best DECKED Gladiator and Seraphim Contest

My Seraphim also has the same pair of boots that Ty and Michael J have. The same stats, Ty's and my boots are both in color, Michael's isn't. Ty's is the cheapest, and mine cost the same as Michael's. Weird stuff. Ty's Seraphim My Seraphim Michael J's Seraphim
  7. Competition Best DECKED Gladiator and Seraphim Contest

As far as weird items go, I found this item the first day I downloaded the English demo, and I've kept it for some reason. Gamebox I don't know if anyone else has come upon that, but I can't figure out what it is. It does have the same price as most combat art runes, though.
  8. Competition Best DECKED Gladiator and Seraphim Contest

If you would be so kind as to do so, I would greatly accept. Heh, alright I'm done.
  9. Competition Best DECKED Gladiator and Seraphim Contest

Ty and I are both showing off the same item with our Seraphs.. With the same stats.. DUN DUN DUN! No but really, that's quite odd. And yes, that is a permanent blue glow on my sword. I am Victor, if you haven't figured that out yet. *buffs his first post*

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom