Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Greenskin13

1. Game News Liberal Crime Squad strikes again

Toad is supposed to be working on Dwarf Fortress. I love LCS, but I'm dying for the next build of DF. Hacking is the best way to win the game. Start a character with basic hacking skills and have him commit acts of computer crimes constantly and do nothing else. You'll be swimming in cash...
  2. Prediction: the next release Dwarf Fortress will be INSANE!

Yeah, developing DwarfFortress Adaptation is one of the most surreal experiences ever. I can't even use the graphical tile sets people made because I'm so used to the ASCII art.
  3. Development Info Fallout fans ask - <i>Who's your daddy?</i>. Bethesda Answers.

I am gay for you. Only if it has Liam Neeson in it.
  4. Bethesda tease us, tease us, tease us 'til we lose control

Johnny got his gun and everybody was happy to be part of it. Wait. What? Maybe I'm speaking as an ugly American, but I'm not sure that WWI was the "fun in the sun" war. As I understand it, WWI was the first truly industrial war, which scared and scarred the crap out of the soldiers who...
  5. Request

I like speaking like a negro from Britain. I agree. I never visit the front page, but I could see how that would make us look well gay.
  6. Interview Chris Avellone talks to Guardian

Rest in peace, dastinkypickle. It was a lot less formal in those days. You just had to kill the next guy in line. Like in prison.
  7. Interview Chris Avellone talks to Guardian

I also stopped wetting the bed at that age. I joined the Fallout community when I was twelve. I had to hide my age out of shame.
  8. Underused settings or themes?

Can't leave; cave adapted. Brilliant, Fez. Pure marketing genius. Also, Klingon women are ugly. Can't they use Vulcan breastesess instead?
  9. Do you DF?

The world is gray, the mountains old. This is an awesome idea, folks. Keep it going! I'm too green to join right now, but I'll be keeping an eye on your fledgling fort, to be sure.
  10. Interview Pete Hines on Fallout 3

Bang bang on the door, baby. I remember females can have sex with Metzger to get him to drop the price on Vic. I always just stole his shotgun and shot him in the eyes with it.
  11. Top 25 PC games at IGN

Once more, the battle continues I'm very pleased to see that Sid Meier's Pirates! made it into the list. Sometimes I feel that it doesn't get enough praise, even though it was one of Sid's greatest games. Light enough to pick up and go, and fun enough to be enjoyed for hours. Time for a...
  12. I want to play through JA2 with mods. Recommendations?

I miss days when Russia was at war with everybody. 1.13 is my recommendation. It's not quite a TC, because the map is entirely the same, but everything gets kicked up a notch. The game itself is much harder, because enemies will call reinforcements mid-battle, so you may enter into a combat...
  13. I just played a really good game

This took me 43 seconds on photoshop Are you dense? Let me draw you a diagram:
  14. I just played a really good game

Subtle as a hammer. Doing a crap job at it, though. Hah hah, get it?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom