Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Gruia

1. Gruia

Game News Turn-based zombie survival RPG Urban Strife aims to be a better Dead State

bruh, for me to get into a ZOMBIE game.. would require disco elysium mastery and be fucking yond. meaning , a total spin of what a zombie is , turn alan moore on that shit.
  2. Gruia

Game News Project Witchstone is a living world sandbox RPG that looks a lot like Divinity: Original Sin

getting rid of DOS design choices is refreshing. i had <10% immersion with their titles
  3. Gruia

Development Info Josh Sawyer's Pillars of Eternity II Postmortem at Digital Dragons 2019

i dont like him as a person, and it translated into two failed projects i can barely get to 10h . coincidence?
  4. Gruia

Preview Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Reveal Video

i hope people iwll come to understand that functionality is secondary, and philosophy primary when it comes to art. a game should promote virtue, clear value system
  5. Gruia

Game News Ultima and Gold Box inspired RPG Code of the Savage is now on Kickstarter

nice effort, nice design.im not won by it though. as i caare less about quantity and more about quality.. so im not the target here. i love scripting and attention to detail. thats the future ^_^
  6. Gruia

Interview Paradox's Fredrik Wester and Shams Jorjani on Tyranny 2 and Bloodlines 2

i think obsidian is not to be trusted. tyranny was dope, and can only get better, if they reduced the hours a bi and added better scripting and choices
  7. Gruia

Preview Divinity: Original Sin 2 Combat, Feature and Origin Trailers

real life is about values , vulnerability, efficiency, intimacy. their characters all lack a mature standard. the predefined ones are mediocre personalities. these guys dont know what a virtue is if it bit them in the ass. thats what real life deals with, value systems not the bullshit people...
  8. Gruia

Preview Divinity: Original Sin 2 Combat, Feature and Origin Trailers

this feels like going to disneyland as a grownup. not something im attracted to. i hate disconnecting from real life, i want something that helps me understand it better and deal with it better
  9. Gruia

Interview Chris Avellone on lessons learned and future plans at RPGamer

today i learned something "You are blocked from following @ChrisAvellone and viewing @ChrisAvellone's Tweets. Learn more" WOW, i didnt know he blocked me. considering he is one of the people i believe in, i cant think of saying anything too wild to him. just wow
  10. Gruia

Game News dreeps, possibly the most exciting RPG currently in development

good. make em productive. not time wasters for once. dumb fucks
  11. Gruia

Preview Blackguards 2 Feature Demonstration at Gamescom

Hated it then, and it seems to be going down the same road Who wants a huge combat map, with tons of units? I think its ideal to have some units .. 4-5. who you can develop in diferent ways. And I'm not even a combat gameplay kinda guy - its forte Flexible story > all ). Flexible - at...
  12. Gruia

Editorial Swen Vincke: Gaming journalists don't get Divinity: Original Sin

They sure seem to fail at immersion badly. One would think that having all the tools .. so much text/lore/dialogs and scripts over scripts. But no, they seem as clueless as ever. Their games always get that light feel, stupid characters, immature, simplistic. underdeveloped . stereotypical...
  13. Gruia

Interview The Tragedy of Leonard Boyarsky: "Diablo III was going to have branching storylines"

Diablo1 strong point was the lack of narrative.. it was little put perfectly done. Only Dark souls borrowed something from it. All other games are like headless chicken in comparison. When I think of Bioware's games phlegm is gathering in my throat.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom