Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Gurkog

1. Gurkog

Blood Bowl 2

6th game it put me up against a chaos team with 1000 higher team value. I conceded instead of of having the army of mighty blow + claw + piling on permanently damage/kill my whole team. EDIT: only 3 of my guys were at level 2. If my guys all had block I would have played it out. I am...
  2. Gurkog

Blood Bowl 2

so far 5-0 Everyone either concedes or disconnects, even the last where the team had 500 value higher than me. He was so fixated on trying to injure my guys that i was able to blitz his carrier and run off with the ball. Dumbass conceded right after that. At least it saves me from having my...
  3. Gurkog

Blood Bowl 2

Just bought and installed it. First online game my opponent disconnects on turn 4 when i steal the ball. Second opponent quits on turn 4 when I steal the ball. If this shit continues, I won't bother playing.
  4. Gurkog

Interview Feargus Urquhart confirms Pillars of Eternity 2 in development, plus a new Cain/Boyarsky game

I would prefer they blow my mind with something new, like they did with FO, Arcanum, Bloodlines. Sequels are great, but their best stuff has always been new shit.
  5. Gurkog

Video Game Awards AKA the Dorito Pope Show 2015

The award should have been called, "game that brought jewtube and twitch the most money"
  6. Gurkog

Fallout 4 Day -1 impressions

In an interview, Sawyer (I think) stated that they used Post-it notes to relay feedback from QA to the programmers, until DS3.
  7. Gurkog

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

OoT had the most boring, easy boss fights I had seen at the time. They really killed my enjoyment of that game.
  8. Gurkog

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

I bet they fail to implement the stuff 1/2 as well as the modders did.
  9. Gurkog

Anime Overwatch

fixed that for you
  10. Gurkog

Game News Wasteland 2 Kickstarter Update #69: PC User Interface Improvements

Marvel Heroes designed several of the heroes as "berserkers" that deal way more damage when under 25% hp but they also have corresponding increased defenses at low health to allow players to sustain the effects.
  11. Gurkog

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

That explains the random shit themepark and story that is in FO3. Who the fuck let this retard behind the helm? EDIT: Thought the interviewee was Todd.
  12. Gurkog

Interview Interview with Josh Sawyer at Hardbloxx

PoE would have been a lot better without the player keep and "endless dungeon. They were a waste of resources that could have been put toward refining the rest of the experience. The expansion could have been the keep and dungeon as an expansion on already established content and systems, but...
  13. Gurkog

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Saw the guy and chick at the start of the presentation and shut it off, fuck BGS, fuck fallout, fuck my life.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom