Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Hamster

1. Hamster

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Thats a fucking mystery for sure. It's the same bulgarian that did DOS2 and that game's soundtrack was fire.
  2. Hamster

Oh no, my friend, unfortunately this is not a mod.
  3. Hamster

But why no futa?
  4. Hamster

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

As a former warhammer fanboy i can confirm this post is 100% accurate.
  5. Hamster

Games you play when you are in low mood or depressed

Helps to distract the sadbrains.
  6. Hamster

What's that game? Don't remember the title? Ask here.

Nope, it was much more primitive. It was one of those fmv games where watching movie clips was the entire "gameplay"
  7. Hamster

I only know a game with dragons where no matter how many buttons you press nothing awesome happens.
  8. Hamster

It was one of those shitty FMV games. You would fly around some landscapes and locations in first person and will click on highlighted objects. In the first level you are flying around african savannah. It was a shit game but i still want to find it for nostalgia reasons.
  9. Hamster

Game News Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Gameplay Trailer

Apologize to Shadowrun games.
  10. Hamster

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Jokes aside, this situation is indeed quite ironic. There probably is no other country with so many people unironicaly taking the "politics" of WH40K so seriously. Take this guy for example:
  11. Hamster

Incline Official unofficial RPGCODEX 2021 GOTY thread. PARTICIPATE NOW! HOOKERS! BLACKJACK! VOTING!

I only played Wrath of the Righteous from 2021. It was pretty good. :shittydog:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom