Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by hans_af_claes

1. hans_af_claes

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

Hope you kids are enjoying this "role playing" game I heard you can meet... ..Keanu Reeves there, wonder what "role" he is playing, weird huh, I thought he was an actor.
  2. hans_af_claes

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

pissing against the wind != pissing in a corner
  3. hans_af_claes

best cRPG list today http://www.homeoftheunderdogs.net/genre.php?id=7

best cRPG list today http://www.homeoftheunderdogs.net/genre.php?id=7
  4. hans_af_claes

KickStarter Invitation to Chris Avellone to create a game in collaboration with the Codex.

What about a RPG of the Roman era? It can perhaps start out as an academic mathematics simulator entirely based in latin? Just to shake of the worst elements of modern day weeaboo RPG ism There will of course be lots of choices like fucking that stuck up patricians daughter who happens to be a...
  5. hans_af_claes

KickStarter Invitation to Chris Avellone to create a game in collaboration with the Codex.

fuck off todd literally hitler. modern day berlin rave-mans would be proud. seriously why the hell are there so many weeaboo fucktard nazis here? this is the only true RPG nerd-crypt i know of online when did it become infested with alt-shit figures? (yea i'm also a developer who enjoys...
  6. hans_af_claes

The big 4X thread (also unofficial patches + mods, also questions about these)

Aurora 4x recently released the C# (updated) version of the game, it's been several years in the making now. New features include fine grained ground combat (I think) and a saner fleet organization system. http://aurora2.pentarch.org/
  7. hans_af_claes

Great then that you are playing a "roleplaying game" and that you can just "role play" as a super hero. That's what you "role players" like isn't it? Why does this thread have more than 345 pages now again? *sigh* im just pissing against the wind..
  8. hans_af_claes

Sure, the system "shapes" the underlying structure of campaign or scenario but it doesn't dictate content. I absolutely love GURPs by the way. Fallout, for example, didn't even start out in a post-apoc setting but using the basis of GURPS (Gamma World) gave them the possibility to tweak their...
  9. hans_af_claes

I realize the desire you guys have to watch another Ghost in the Shell with raytracing added to all the various upcoming colors of tits this Polish studio can muster. But the trailer. It's like a mix of Deus-Ex and GitS with extra graphical sauce added, no real storyline ("You play as V - go and...
  10. hans_af_claes

So.. Kennau Reeves? graphics RTX vs Raytracing? are people actually discussing the Rpg elements of the game here or just swining their graphicalized e-penises around? I'm myself a software dev and a game dev (C++) you would hardly ever worry about those low level (software hirarchy) details. If...
  11. hans_af_claes

Vapourware RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2019 - REVIEW THREAD!

The reviews where extremely pretentious anyway (what else to expect really) hardly even worth wiping my wonderful golden buttocks with. :killit:
  12. hans_af_claes

My List (Best To Worst): PST Fallout 1 + 2 Arcanum Icewind Dale UnderRail (metro 2033 book ripoff but whatever) Lands Of Lore the Throne of Chaos Gothic 1 + 2 Baldurs Gate (never liked them as much as the above as they didn't have enough flavour to the characters+storytelling; I also despise...
  13. hans_af_claes

but why is crusaider kings II, king of dragon pass, diablo and Mount & Blade on the list? does the codex need another rpg vs crpg discussion again to settle the matter for all time? apart from not being a rpg crusaider kings but also the witcher & ATOM are questionable to be considered as the...
  14. hans_af_claes

Incline RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2019 - VOTE ONLY THREAD

Yes Elwro let the kids vote this time! :shittydog: My indie-underdogs worth mentioning (for all ppl seeking new ones) are: Serpent in the Staglands ('The Ravenesque' atmosphere there haven't been done (read well-done) before afaik) Teudogar And The Alliance With Rome Exile 1-2-3 (or Avernum...
  15. hans_af_claes

Really Obscure RPGs

Looks like that creepy Date Rape game that got banned from steam. The usual suspect of gmod animations with naked bananas... I wonder how *his* cellar looks like (not surprised he's german)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom