Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

hello friend's Recent Activity

1. hello friend replied to the thread Kodex Kommunistic Fortress. Dwarf Fortress..

Male dwarf, Friend, preferably a hard worker.

Nov 22, 2019 at 10:29 AM
  2. hello friend replied to the thread George Ziets opening a new RPG studio - Digimancy Entertainment.

That would be too dramatic. I'd rather they just showed up in the final confrontation, kill the boss, turn to you; "Oh. It's you.", and...

Nov 21, 2019 at 8:05 AM
  3. hello friend replied to the thread Diablo IV.

What spells would you focus on as warrior? I did a minimal investment in blink, firewall, and holy bolt - the rest was melee all the way...

Nov 21, 2019 at 7:57 AM
  4. hello friend replied to the thread Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread.

Like it matters

Nov 21, 2019 at 5:06 AM
  5. hello friend replied to the thread Diablo IV.

Ironically, playing a warrior on the lower levels is hell. Not even hard, just really really boring.

Nov 21, 2019 at 4:24 AM
  6. hello friend replied to the thread George Ziets opening a new RPG studio - Digimancy Entertainment.

I wish someone would make an RPG where your companions are with you out of necessity, and as the game goes along they just start...

Nov 21, 2019 at 1:52 AM
  7. hello friend replied to the thread Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread.

sseth is an a jew larping a nigerian

Nov 19, 2019 at 10:41 PM
  8. hello friend replied to the thread The Game Awards 2019 - voting open - event on December 12th.

Completely lost interest the second I saw this isn't Codex Awards.

Nov 19, 2019 at 9:43 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)