Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Hobbit Lord of Mordor_
Reactions
61 6,785 19 2

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sheek is dead. Long live Sheek.
    Hobbit Lord of Mordor_
    Hobbit Lord of Mordor_
    Hi! Not dead. Everything is fine... just life got in the way, moved to another country, family, etc leaves no time for forums, or even gaming. Good memories.

Just saw Elden Ring is now GOTY, wondering what that's about.

How are you? Guess there've been a lot of changes here.
    Baron Dupek
    Baron Dupek
    Well ER is another Souls game among the ocean of mediocrocity. No wonder it got GotY award despite people whinning about game being hard and no handholding.
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    I'm good, I'm good. Crispy was sulking for years without you around. He's feeling quite old.

Haven't played Elden Ring. Don't really have an interest in Souls-likes.
    I don't have any moderator power. I have to report my own posts. I can edit my own posts though and delete them .
    it's funny because I know you don't mean liberals don't stick together. But that they often ignore when they contradict each other to pretend the left is great.
    Hobbit Lord of Mordor_
    Hobbit Lord of Mordor_
    What I mean is Liberalism is not rational, you start out with a tiny bit of liberalism and it spirals out of control trying to out-liberal each other

By the way, can you rename my thread that was moved to your forum to its original title? thx
    Oh sheek. You poor little man. Please explain to me or provide a single example of how I'm abusing my mod powers.
    King Crispy
    King Crispy
    Heh, and I just noticed your pathetic dis of me in Site Feedback. If there's anything I can't stand, it's someone who questions my integrity. How dare you, sir?
    I'd probably like your posts more if you didn't have that horrible underscore after your name, or if it blinked. Sure, sure, illogic (FORM AND ESSENCE) at work, but that's manboons for ya. In summation: WHY the underscore?
    Hobbit Lord of Mordor_
    Hobbit Lord of Mordor_
    'Cos when I first registered the activation email didn't go through and I had to create another. If you want you could ask the administrators if they don't mind changing it, I wouldn't have a problem.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom