Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Horus
Reactions
86 3,504 7 1

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You haven't posted in your “Post Random Images“ thread in a while.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    I have a random image I can post. Where's this thread?
    Horus
    Horus
    Lady Error
    I had to give up posting in any thread my friend. Life hits hard... Submerging me into issues too many to count. My dex soul is still lurking inside me though, fondly remembering the time spent here with all you lunatics :)

Sometimes seeking solace in here to rest my restless spirit from all the people that praise unnecessary garbage.

Keep up the posting, codex will live on.:bro:
    Hello there fellow codexer. Just wondering how things were down in Turkey. Seems like things have quitened down?
    anus_pounder
    anus_pounder
    Good to know. But whoever wins, don't you still lose?
    Horus
    Horus
    Well, whoever wins will not come out unscathed. So, we hope to defeat the weakened enemy.
    anus_pounder
    anus_pounder
    Hmm...I suppose so. Anyway, thanks for the info. All jokes and internet anonymity aside, I'd rather the faceless and nameless fellow codexer on the other side of the screen be alive and unharmed. Stay safe, bro. :salute:
    Don't judge the game by how good it is but how good it could be and you will see I am right.
    Horus
    Horus
    Even the most simplest thing can be interesting if you "DO IT RIGHT" but they didn't.
    They were bland and no matter how much you wish them to improve.
    rivet city, point lookout, arlington library, Megaton, Brass Lantern.
    Horus
    Horus
    I was going say if you find those interesting you might have a fascinating mind but then ....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom