Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by hostergaard

1. hostergaard

Kodex Kommunistic Kastle. Fortress. Dwarf Fortress.

Here I come back almost a year later after getting trough the fucking plague and was elated to see this lp having recent comments, hoping it was revived and its stil dead. Grimwulf, what kind of job do you have that even the pale horse rider can't get you posting again? Ah well, anyone got a...
  2. hostergaard

Let's Read Let’s play Kenshi, a postapoc screenshot generator

Good stuff so far, love kenshi, sign me up! Okay, gonna try not spoiling anything or give tips on metagaming. But for those interest in what the numbers mean: Also, sweet jesus if you think the game wont fuck you over if you look away for a moment then you are in for some fun. I do love...
  3. hostergaard

Oohhh, giant bats! Lets catch some and tame them and breed them for war. I want all the the giant animals. Its one of the reasons I actually kinda like trading with elves, they bring animals from the biome they inhabit and if its a savage biome they bring giant varities of animals. I just have a...
  4. hostergaard

Alright, all caught up and up to speed with the most recent posts and as a veteran (as much as you can be) DF player just gotta say; we are all fucked and Grimwulf you are god damn mad for playing the game this way (Its a lot of work just playing normally and do LP with it, but using player...
  5. hostergaard

Haven't been on codex for ages, but got some hankering for some LP, DF (what with the new update) and maybe even light RP so here I am. Got to page seven so far and saw the demand for more people to sign up as dwarves, so if this thing is stil running sign me up. No requirements yet, might...
  6. hostergaard

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Season 1

Dreaad, you should shave beard and make beard-wig. Then you wear beard wig and go to colony pretending to be someone else and join it anew. Then, at night you go to Grimwulf without beard-wig and haunt him. Not-Dreaad at day, terrible ghost Dreaad at night! Of course, first build fridge for...
  7. hostergaard

In Progress Ravages of the Three Kingdoms XIII: Ningen's Dorama Part 2

Damn RK47, you are a fucking machine! How do you even manage so many updates in so short a time? I know I get exhausted just uploading pictures for and formatting just one similar update to the kind that you are spewing out in short order...:shredder:
  8. hostergaard

Eh, its fine, I mix up Norwegian and Danish all the time and I was born in Norway (Danish parents, grew up in a mixed language enviroment and now the the two are practically the same to me)! The way to see the difference is that "me" is written "meg" in Norwegian and "mig" in Danish And the...
  9. hostergaard

Just read muffalo attack post, holy shit, can't believe you survived that without any dead! Give Azira a fucking medal! :salute: Edit: In fact, why not give him a room of his own? From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs. And heroes needs nice homes so the masses can...
  10. hostergaard

Just read the first post, haven't played the game, but I do have enough experience with DF to think its pretty loco to go for random AI, extreme difficulty and tundra embark. On the other hand, knowing how people play games here, I'm pretty sure Grimwulf is gonna use the extreme difficulty to...
  11. hostergaard

SS Codex goes to space. Prospector ironman LP.

I was attacked by a pirate fleet early game too, with no working weapons. Naturally, I bravely ran away and hid in a corner. For some reason I could see the enemy exhaust, apparently it can damage you as the fighter ended up destroying each other buzzing around and crossing each others exhaust...
  12. hostergaard

I say we jump in, I need a bath, a manly bath. Nothing unclogs your pores like liquid ammonia, I tell you that! Sir! In the nordic languages tang means seaweed. Why nordic words are used when we all obviously speak english is beyond me tough.
  13. hostergaard

You can use jetpacks, I recommend them in fact, with them you can traverse any mountain. But I also recommend a mining drill or laser drill. They are awesome, like oxygen you have a limited amount of jet pack fuel, but the drills you can fire as much as you want and even level the whole plant...
  14. hostergaard

I say we go back to the planet and leave the helmets of, best acid trip I ever had!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom