Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by i.Razor

1. i.Razor

Preview Baldur's Gate 3 Gameplay Reveal, Previews and Interviews

Hm. Looks like DOS 2.5 or something.
  2. i.Razor

Game News Cancelled NWN premium module Tyrants of the Moonsea completed and released by Ossian after 13 years

Good. I'll finish Darkness over Daggerford in a couple of days, so right on time.
  3. i.Razor

People News Troika co-founder Jason Anderson has (re-)joined inXile

Yeah, in Troika all three of them had their own design in projects: Leonard - Arcanum, Tim - ToEE, Jason - VtMB: Bloodlines. At least it's as i got it.
  4. i.Razor

Company News Obsidian reportedly about to be acquired by Microsoft

I think Microsoft will look how Cyberpunk 2077 will do.
  5. i.Razor

Game News Pathfinder: Kingmaker Released

..looking at the avatar pic.. ))
  6. i.Razor

Game News Pathfinder: Kingmaker Released

Very interested in the game. But since i already ordered RX580 because of cyberpunk - so will wait for until it arrives. For now i just played with character creator and went thru few premise scenes. Feels and looks good except of loading time when starting the game. Any advise on what is the...
  7. i.Razor

Game News Wasteland 3 Fig Update #25: Garden of the Gods

Lights definitely looks better than in WL2. Seems Bischoffs might still taught them something. WL2 < WL2 DC < WL 3
  8. i.Razor

Preview First Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay details revealed

I see no problem with FPP. Sure one hardly be able to hide behind the barrier or wall and then pop out to fire at enemies. But hey, Deus Ex was good. Also they're might be implementing 3d of some sort, so no TPP for you.
  9. i.Razor

Game News After 12 years, Darkness over Daggerford is finally an official Neverwinter Nights premium module

I don't. But it requires NWN EE. And i just had finished year-long slow replay of OC, SoU abd HoU just not long before NWN EE was released. So no point for me in buying it - i just have no time, no interest. Darkness over Daggerfall is a nice module, and i remember i used my character from it...
  10. i.Razor

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Thread

Yep. There are two nice looking portraits for lad/gal on internet. Were created almost instantly after the release. ) The Exile's are plain horrible. And they didn't even make it easy to override them so need to mess with resource files.
  11. i.Razor

People News Colin McComb and Gavin Jurgens-Fyhrie have left inXile

I'm looking forward to WL3 though. Not expecting much - so if WL2+ level - i'm good.
  12. i.Razor

Game News Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Released

Maybe that's because usually sjw loads somehow go hand-to-hand with tinker-bell level writing?
  13. i.Razor

People News ObsidiLeaks: The Chris Avellone May of Rage Archive

It was. Although it had alredy developed base. But creating Fallout 1 from scratch (design, concept, etc.) - team creativity level was outstanding.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom