Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Ibn Sina

1. Ibn Sina

Baldur's Gate So... Which Studio Should Replace Larian As The Developer of Baldur's Gate 4?

There won't be BG4, at least for a decade. No one can do what Larian did.
  2. Ibn Sina

What drove BG3's success, game mechanics or emotional engagement?

I have never seen a game this marketable and I mean it. The entire format of the game lends itself very well to the short style vids and feed, on tiktok and youtube. With its freedom to approach situations with bizarre and funny solutions and life sim elements, it blow up on tiktok with such...
  3. Ibn Sina

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

Isn't vince Ukrainian? I don't know why he doesn't approach EU institutes for funding. I am sure there is many
  4. Ibn Sina

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

Paradox should stick to what they do best. Monetizing autists with fat wallets with their spreadsheet simulators.
  5. Ibn Sina

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

Fabien is a one dollar store silverhand... What is this garbage... At least Keanu is entertaining as silverhand... This soyboy zoomer sounds like the most annoying little shit ever that will destroy the atmosphere of entire game.
  6. Ibn Sina

Eternity Avowed - Obsidian's first person action-RPG in the Pillars of Eternity setting - coming Fall 2024

Game looks absolute trash. Don't know who are they are designing the game for exactly? Certainly not for the RPG crowd with the lack of classes, races and companion approval system. It will not be for the romance fags and sex starved whales either with lack of romances. It will not be for the...
  7. Ibn Sina

Eternity Avowed - Obsidian's first person action-RPG in the Pillars of Eternity setting - coming Fall 2024

Every news that comes out of this game convinces me it is a classic pump-and-dumb mobile game, with no vision or passion except to meet minimum requirement of least viable product.
  8. Ibn Sina

to delete negative comments on the video there were tons.
  9. Ibn Sina

There is something weird about the game I cannot describe it but it looks like the exact graphics of Deadfire but with the camera being put in a first person perspective. All the assets, weapons look ripped straight out of deadfire but rendered in a slightly higher quality.
  10. Ibn Sina

Card-Based Marvel's Midnight Suns - Marvel universe card-based tactical RPG from Firaxis

This will forever be remembered as the game that killed Xcom (and the studio as well).
  11. Ibn Sina

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

The game being made in US Boston planet capital of wokeness this side of the solar system is not a good development.
  12. Ibn Sina

Starfield - Epic Shit Takes from Bethestards

IMO it is not even worth pirating. Just booting and playing the game feels like tedious work, no enjoyment or leisure to be had. Maybe try it in a few years when the complete edition is out with multiple patches if you are curious.
  13. Ibn Sina

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

It appeals to autistic fags on the verge of tranny-psychosis. The game is buggy and broken, its up to your luck wither an ability you spec into works or not. Quests more often do not work the more you progress into the game. The visuals and art-style is trash tier and does not capture 40k at all...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom