Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Scruffy
Reactions
11,356 34,229 14 748 11 617

Profile posts Postings About

• climate change means Trump is in charge again, right?
    Scruffy
    Scruffy
    Nope, there is simply no way for Trump to win, no path to victory no matter how hard he tries.
    For some reason I found myself thinking that your name was Cliffy. And so I wanted to hear your thoughts on Clifton Clifford "Cliffy" Cliff (https://tinyurl.com/2yhpnjjx). But now I see that your name is not Cliffy, but in fact Scruffy! And so I will have to ask that you disregard this request. Unless of course you have some strong feelings regarding Cliffy, in which case I might still be interested in hearing them.
    Scruffy
    Scruffy
    I do not know who Cliffy is. I have not clicked on the link.
    ⣿⡟⠙⠛⠋⠩⠭⣉⡛⢛⠫⠭⠄⠒⠄⠄⠄⠈⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⠖⠋⣀⡤⠄⠒⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣈⡭⠭⠄⠄⠄⠉⠙
    ⣿⡇⠄⠄⢀⣞⣡⠴⠚⠁⠄⠄⢀⠠⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
    ⣿⡇⠄⡴⠁⡜⣵⢗⢀⠄⢠⡔⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
    ⣿⡇⡜⠄⡜⠄⠄⠄⠉⣠⠋⠠⠄⢀⡄⠄⠄⣠⣆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸
    ⣿⠸⠄⡼⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⠁⠄⠄⠄⠈⣀⣠⣬⣭⣛⠄⠁⠄⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣿
    ⣏⠄⢀⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠇⢀⣠⣴⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣾⣿
    ⣿⣸⠈⠄⠄⠰⠾⠴⢾⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢁⣾⢀⠁⠄⠄⠄⢠⢸⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣆⠄⠆⠄⣦⣶⣦⣌⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣋⣀⣈⠙⠛⡛⠌⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⢸⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠈⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⢸⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⠘⣿⣿⣿⡆⢀⣈⣉⢉⣿⣿⣯⣄⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⡟⡜⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⠿⣿⣧⣽⣍⣾⣿⠿⠛⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠃⢿⣿
    ⣿⡿⠰⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠉⠩⠔⠒⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠐⠘⣿
    What do you disagree with? Are you a jew whose feelings i had hurt?
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    Yesyes atheist smart, religion stoopid, nevermind the fact that 90% of the most influential scientists and scholars weren't atheists but let's leave Stavros in peace and part ways.
    Scruffy
    Scruffy
    But I never said "atheist smart religion stupid".

"There is no evidence that X ever happened"
    "It's written in the bible!"
    "Oh ok then yes it probably happened"

If this is the outcome you expect from your argument, you belong in a mental institution.
    Kruno
    Kruno
    I couldn't read all that. Feels like a waste of time.
    Why does no one post on your profile other than I?
    You aren't very popular with other members, are you?
    What's going on in the mod forum? Am I popular there?
    Heroic Liberator
    Heroic Liberator
    You're popular on every forum, Kruno. :M
    Scruffy
    Scruffy
    You are very popular and things are in motion to make you a JRPG forum mod! Should you want the position of course. It's the best mod position, basically from there it's just a matter of time until you become admin!
    I have a new badge. I am like the Hall Monitor of the Codex. I get to call out anti-Semitism and put people in their place!
    Scruffy
    Scruffy
    Great job, climbing the ladder of the most prestigious forum on the internet! Keep it up and you might even become one of the Sayanim!
    The vaccines are coming for you Scruffy. They are everywhere, and some of them post here!
    Scruffy
    Scruffy
    I'm already vaccinated so they are powerless against me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom