Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by InD_ImaginE

1. InD_ImaginE

Incline Dominions 6

I guess the other alternative is using your Mages? Rigor Mortis/Unlife Spells/Terror? Dusk Elder can also be a Thug I assume due to Undead/Ethereal, especially if you get Earth/Water? 2 of the Heroes for MA Emor are amazing but I am not sure if depending on Heroes to be your Thug is viable due...
  2. InD_ImaginE

Incline Path of Exile II - isometric souls with loot (beta coming late 2024)

Diablo clone at this point has never been about muh gameplay and execution but about character building, exploding mobs, get item to further build your characters. Honestly I wouldn't mind if they move PoE2 away from that. Reduce mob density (except for those that are designed to swarm), unique...
  3. InD_ImaginE

In Progress Dominions 6 - Rise of the Pantokrator: The New Decline a.k.a ProfessionalThroneSitters MP Match (Ongoing!)

Goddamn how the fuck you script this many mages for specific fights and all? Must be tedious as fuck. At that point when you click the province the screen is full of mages I guess?
  4. InD_ImaginE

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

And all modders rejoice Said no one ever This is probably to inject the paid mod system like they have in Skyrim
  5. InD_ImaginE

Archmage Rises - the play-how-you-want mage simulator - now available on Early Access

The 1 million USD is so optimistic that honestly I feel the guy fell for a scam or someshit This game only have a very limited niche following with no real hype or splash. EA launch ended up a wet fart even for people waiting for the game To even break even the cost of 1 million would require...
  6. InD_ImaginE

KickStarter Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy - BG1-inspired low fantasy RPG From the ATOM TEAM - Kickstarter Live

Backed at 20 Euro. Good luck buddy. With 29 days left I would assume base goal or maybe 1 stretch goal would be viable to get
  7. InD_ImaginE

KickStarter Consortium - a Sci-Fi FPS ADVENTURE - remaster coming Q2 2024

Honestly I am wondering how the Studio is still operational It is clear they are not making sales and remaking the first game in UE while nice won't be really bringing new customer as they are little unknown niche game
  8. InD_ImaginE

In Progress Dominions 6 - Rise of the Pantokrator: The New Decline a.k.a ProfessionalThroneSitters MP Match (Ongoing!)

Sea from a glance seems to be 4 - 5 prov north/south side and like 9 prov wide? Seems pretty big
  9. InD_ImaginE

Incline The City of Heroes Thread

is this optional or can I keep low EXP rate?
  10. InD_ImaginE

Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

they will just give German faction 75% chance more to win Auto Battles and they will German tide the map Increasing auto battles chance is pretty much the band-aid of Total War completely useless strategic AI. Or potential system used in current WHIII with different potentials buffing their...
  11. InD_ImaginE

Card-Based Knights in Tight Spaces - fantasy followup to Fights in Tight Spaces

Also played the Demo and it's pretty decent. The problem is the AI seems to be too exploitable and doesn't really work when they try to fight 3 characters on the board. FITS works due to simplcity of the AI not really mattering because the point is just to swarm you. With 3 characters on the...
  12. InD_ImaginE

Improving Skyrim / Recommended Mods thread (Mostly about Requiem)

hard to say for 2018 laptop especially if it's a model that still have DVD drive. For modern one you definitely will have 2 slots (1 taken for the default SSD). Most modern laptops use M.2 SSD slot. For 2018, especially if it had an HDD slot it means you have 2.5" drive? There are 2.5" SSD that...
  13. InD_ImaginE

Incline The City of Heroes Thread

I never play CoH, if I want to try now is HC or Thunder server better?
  14. InD_ImaginE

This is ESTIAH!

you google Estiah and your thread is literally the 2nd one in google buddy I saw that there was Estiah 2, was that cancelled?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom