Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Indranys

1. Indranys

Crispy™ Pope Simulator - CDProjekt RED meets its match

Will they add some expansions with Epstein/pedogate lore down the road? It's a lost opportunity if they don't IMO. The gameplay will be much more interesting if you have to compete with random candidate(s) that secretly worship Moloch, do the pedophilic rituals, wear the traditional red shoes...
  2. Indranys

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Cease your incessant faggotry this instant man! Your life worshipping disease should be stopped at once, for it is much more foul and dangerous than a certain mental retardation that make people want to romance fucking elves goddamit. Look, I'm trying to help you from this life loving...
  3. Indranys

Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV

Looks like they stop posting another dev interview with English subtitle in their youtube channel. Dammit Koei, stop this bullshit and give us the long promised explanation about the mechanics already! Their incompetence is killing me men.
  4. Indranys

Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV

After TW Three Kingdoms, now Koei can't afford to release half assed products don't they. Just don't fuck this one please. And I don't know about you guys, but I do hope that after such steam announcement, they'll finally sane enough to bring us the PUK versions of RotK X and XI in proper...
  5. Indranys

Community Help choose the The New World's new title

The Veiled Void The New Zion First Firmament: Firdaus
  6. Indranys

I believe that he understood how the abrupt demise of classical Javanese worldview was...

I believe that he understood how the abrupt demise of classical Javanese worldview was unavoidable. The premodern Javanese narratives were rapidly twisted and butchered by the nascent domination of 3rd worldian nationalism across the Nusantara during his lifetime. Just read Anderson's Kuasa...
  7. Indranys

To end this drivel, I just want to mention the nuanced context beyond Cokroaminoto's statement...

To end this drivel, I just want to mention the nuanced context beyond Cokroaminoto's statement about his "destiny" as the last of the "true" (read: higher) Javanese. There won't be the next of this Satria Piningit in modern age, because he was indeed the last one of them.
  8. Indranys

Fuck, I give up man. I accidentally erased a lot of sentences, hence my already shitty writing...

Fuck, I give up man. I accidentally erased a lot of sentences, hence my already shitty writing becomes much more unintelligible in each newer posts. Can't stand writing long passages in this Twitter word limit bullshit any longer.
  9. Indranys

(Sorry for the Lyotardian term mate, I can't resist that one). Thus, in this interpretative...

(Sorry for the Lyotardian term mate, I can't resist that one). Thus, in this interpretative approach of Javanese ontological consciousness. It's no wonder epochal figures such as Airlangga, Angrok, Girindrawardhana, Patah, Sutawijaya, Ranggawarsita, and the last of them all: the Great...
  10. Indranys

In Javanese mythological metanarrative, we called such men as the Satria Piningit, which I...

In Javanese mythological metanarrative, we called such men as the Satria Piningit, which I believe it is quite similar to Nietzschean concept of higher type of men (or in Kaufmann translation, "the higher man"). These men had shaped, defined and revitalized this Javanese " grand narrative" in...
  11. Indranys

It also functioned as historical cradle which bred the modern Indonesian consciousness among the...

It also functioned as historical cradle which bred the modern Indonesian consciousness among the Javanese masses, and ended the pre-modern Javanese worldview on statehood which we adopted from the Indian model of political Mandalas. Diponegoro was one of the lasts great Javanese men who still...
  12. Indranys

Anyone with a modicum knowledge in Javanese history will be able to recognize that blatant lie...

Anyone with a modicum knowledge in Javanese history will be able to recognize that blatant lie. Indeed, in his books and interviews, Carey makes a clear emphasize on the importance of the Java War as a embryonic precursor of anti-colonialist sentiments and movements across the archipelago.
  13. Indranys

Once again, sorry for the late reply my man. Hmm, such a hard question, it begs deep...

Once again, sorry for the late reply my man. Hmm, such a hard question, it begs deep elaboration, but I fear this Twitter max words limit bullshit will make me ragequit in frustation. Well, for starter, in the official narrative, Diponegoro's motives and goals for rebeling against the Dutch were...
  14. Indranys

My man, I apologized for the spam. My reasoning can be traced if you take your time to compares...

My man, I apologized for the spam. My reasoning can be traced if you take your time to compares the Javanese perception of Prince Diponegoro's war against the Dutch colonial government which is adequately explored in Peter Carey's Destiny/Power of Prophecy, with the official government version...
  15. Indranys

It happens to my ethnic group (which is the most numerous in our archipelago). The government...

It happens to my ethnic group (which is the most numerous in our archipelago). The government basically "creates" their own version of Javanese myths, history and identity, and all non-official versions of those must be censored.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom