Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Inf0mercial

1. Hogwarts Legacy - Harry Potter open world action RPG prequel set in the late 1800s

Your all missing the point like the people who wank muggle always do. The wizards win by doing a simple one act , stopping chaining up and corralling the invisible immortal soul eating monsters that breed from despair. War wouldn't even start it would end with wizards slowly corralling the...
  2. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with The Lord of Nothing DLC

So i am doing demon mythic path and while i am not that far into it i heard all the complaints about it being underpowered compared to others with spells and such, but i am loving it purely because of Demonic charge nothing resists it and its 2d6 unholy damage per myth rank charge per round...
  3. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

So i did the final Trickster fight Hot take, maybe 10 lines of dialog and no auto save before a boss fight starts is bad maybe?
  4. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Found a bug , so kalavakus 1 per critter per day enslave soul can use it to heal itself with a cl12 heal spell when it kills the creature, except when trickster athletics 1 perk dispels it it seems to give it back to the demon who also at the same time gets the heal spell effect so it uses it...
  5. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

I am gonna say it, the game does not feel designed for turn based, i had it on a couple of times but it just feels slow, too many trash enemies i think when i am fighting 30 ghouls or 20 gargoyles or the entire ivory sanctum i just want to sit back and watch them die not click click click, i'll...
  6. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

So i picked up this game got to level 10 drezen finished a few times before giving into inevitable and doing a solo run because the lack of party management gives me motivation. Metamorph feels designed for solo, you get death ward, freedom of movement, spell resistance and resist energy and...
  7. Underrail: The Incline Awakens

So I Figured i never gave a sword build a proper try and am doing one now, i am taking a build i used for unarmed and moving it to a sword build, 9 str 7 dex 3 agility 8 con 3 per 3 will 7 intel only change i made from unarmed build is i took 3 points from dex into con, also perception is never...
  8. NWN Neverwinter Nights (NWN & NWN2) Modules Thread

Huh and here i was keeping healing packs everywhere. Also i am currently running through an optimised shifter build 1 monk 5 druid 17 shifter then whatever remains into monk i guess, i am up to level 6 shifter just the first outside bit and its interesting how basically throwing away any...
  9. Shadow Empire - planetary conquest from Advanced Tactics/Decisive Campaigns dev

Did a two hour stream of the game, i am optimistic.
  10. Stellaris - Paradox new sci-fi grand strategy game

Hey at least i now know there are zero checks for hyperlink paths?
  11. Screenshot thread

So dwarf fort got an update and i decided to play it again between finally getting into kingmaker, i read some neat new features and i never did get around to really raiding stuff. Apparently looting a Necromancer tower then opening a library will turn every single one of your dwarves with...
  12. NWN Neverwinter Nights (NWN & NWN2) Modules Thread

One of the sanity saving tips that i got from lilura was to bind follow stand and fight on f1-3. It lets you spam commands like stand still for follow to get them away from enemies, which is vital later on when you want them to avoid running into a dozen water elementals because you don't have...
  13. NWN Neverwinter Nights (NWN & NWN2) Modules Thread

So i took a Pure Monk and a Pure wizard Necromancer to Chapter 3 and around Zazimport in Swordflight my thoughts are this. As a second school maxing out illusion would have been a better choice then Evocation i forgot how aggressively powerful some of the later illusion spells are, but...
  14. Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Fuck i may need to start a new game, or load some old builds. If you take the time to loot arena people (taser comes in handy here) then you can get some fun stuff, this is like 3 rd person as well and the armour i amazing, 5 str can wear this hell 3 str can wear this. and its better then...
  15. Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Fuck i have a Complaint, i forgot about how aggravating this is. Why is this debuff for 2 fucking minutes????? Its like 24 turns and every single psi hits you with it, it just ends up me fucking around waiting for the debuff to leave after a fight, it is way too long. Also, finally decided...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom