Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Infinitron's Recent Activity

1. Infinitron brofisted racofer's post in the thread GOG.com.

All Dishonored games are now on GOG!!...

Feb 17, 2020 at 3:56 PM
  2. Infinitron rated CaesarCzech's post Funny in the thread Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Owlcat's next Pathfinder RPG - Kickstarter Live.

and its back at 194 thousand. somebody upped pledge to see new stretch goal it appears https://imgur.com/a/7d6QcAn

Feb 17, 2020 at 11:43 AM
  3. Infinitron replied to the thread Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Owlcat's next Pathfinder RPG - Kickstarter Live.

$195,000 stretch goal! They're definitely running out of these....

Feb 17, 2020 at 11:37 AM
  4. Infinitron rated IHaveHugeNick's post Yes in the thread The Outer Worlds - Obsidian's new first-person sci-fi RPG from Tim Cain & Leonard Boyarsky.

I am very intelligent so I'm posting in a thread about this game to tell you that I forgot about this game.

Feb 17, 2020 at 11:29 AM
  5. Infinitron rated Nano's post Edgy in the thread The Outer Worlds - Obsidian's new first-person sci-fi RPG from Tim Cain & Leonard Boyarsky.

You're very optimistic if you think modern Obsidian theoretically knows how to develop incline games.

Feb 17, 2020 at 11:10 AM
  6. Infinitron rated RK47's post Funny in the thread KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator.

Amazed this shit runs on MX150 Laptop Video Card. People walk around without their heads until I approach. Otherwise it's OK. [IMG] :lol:

Feb 17, 2020 at 11:08 AM
  7. Infinitron rated Jinn's post Fabulously Optimistic in the thread KickStarter Cyber Knights: Flashpoint - the latest tactical RPG from Trese Brothers - Kickstarter Live.

Exactly this, and part of why I love these guys so much. They're the type of people who should be developing games. I have a strong...

Feb 17, 2020 at 11:04 AM
  8. Infinitron rated KeighnMcDeath's post Bro, do you even lift? in the thread Wasteland Wasteland 1 Remastered by Krome Studios - coming February 25th.

I'm kind of worried the display of your statistics and combat hud will be so damn small I'll be squinting on modern OS. The older games...

Feb 17, 2020 at 11:03 AM
  9. Infinitron rated holla_cabezas_de_mierda's post what? in the thread Wasteland Wasteland 1 Remastered by Krome Studios - coming February 25th.

Wasteland II was so ugly. I could not even finish partly because of that.

Feb 17, 2020 at 11:03 AM
  10. Infinitron rated Cleveland Mark Blakemore's post Creative in the thread The Outer Worlds - Obsidian's new first-person sci-fi RPG from Tim Cain & Leonard Boyarsky.

This game was sold entirely based on the fact it was from the same people who made New Vegas, the greatest post-apoc of all time. It...

Feb 17, 2020 at 11:01 AM
  11. Infinitron brofisted USG_Mucifikatorul's post in the thread Urban Strife - turn-based zombie survival RPG.

I think the sentry's reaction would be the same anyway. Also, making bodies vanish is an overpowered tactic (and pretty much an exploit)...

Feb 17, 2020 at 8:49 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)