Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Infinitron's Recent Activity

1. Infinitron replied to the thread The Outer Worlds - Obsidian's new first-person sci-fi RPG from Tim Cain & Leonard Boyarsky.

Post-apocalyptic: Radiation zombies, raiders with mohawks, nuked out ruins - fuck yeah, can't get enough of this Corporate clown world:...

Apr 8, 2020 at 1:49 PM
  2. Infinitron replied to the thread The Outer Worlds - Obsidian's new first-person sci-fi RPG from Tim Cain & Leonard Boyarsky.

Here's the thing though, it really isn't that relentless. You can spend dozens of hours Fallout-ing it on Monarch, travelling between...

Apr 8, 2020 at 1:26 PM
  3. Infinitron rated JoonaAhonen's post Acknowledge this user's Agenda in the thread The Outer Worlds - Obsidian's new first-person sci-fi RPG from Tim Cain & Leonard Boyarsky.

Hey - that looks pretty cool. When is it coming out?

Apr 8, 2020 at 1:26 PM
  4. Infinitron rated rusty_shackleford's post Yes in the thread KickStarter BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION - isometric post-apocalyptic adventure from STASIS developer.

did you type this with a straight face?

Apr 8, 2020 at 12:49 PM
  5. Infinitron replied to the thread KickStarter BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION - isometric post-apocalyptic adventure from STASIS developer.

This game had shockingly little pre-release word of mouth. I kept waiting for the big Rock Paper Shotgun feature and it never happened....

Apr 8, 2020 at 12:45 PM
  6. Infinitron rated MrBuzzKill's post Old in the thread 1eyedking Long-winded dialogues suck.

I'm not really qualified to post in this thread, nor do I wish to necro post (I found this because of Darth Roxor's latest article). But...

Apr 8, 2020 at 10:54 AM
  7. Infinitron rated JarlFrank's post Old in the thread 1eyedking Long-winded dialogues suck.

No :M

Apr 8, 2020 at 10:53 AM
  8. Infinitron replied to the thread Turn-Based Tactics Gears Tactics - turn-based tactics prequel to Gears of War - coming April 28th.

Yes, they're not just selling you games for $5.

Apr 8, 2020 at 10:19 AM
  9. Infinitron rated ERYFKRAD's post Old in the thread Game News Dark Dreams of Furiae is a new Neverwinter Nights premium module based in the Planescape setting.

I am more interested in learning how these jokers got the chance to push out such a sub-par module.

Apr 8, 2020 at 10:14 AM
  10. Infinitron rated throwaway69420's post Fabulously Optimistic in the thread World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs and Brian Mitsoda.

Please stop posting Outstar guys, it is constantly reminding me of my sick desire to put a baby into her toxic womb and spawn a sludge...

Apr 8, 2020 at 1:06 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)