Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Infinitron's Recent Activity

1. Infinitron replied to the thread Beamdog porting the Infinity Engine games and Neverwinter Nights to console.

[IMG] https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-10-14-baldurs-gate-and-planescape-torment-on-console-let-a-legend-lie

Oct 14, 2019 at 3:28 PM
  2. Infinitron rated Jenkem's post Edgy in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG - coming October 15th.

Infinitron post those let's plays in a news thread, that way no one will see them.

Oct 14, 2019 at 1:02 PM
  3. Infinitron brofisted Myzzrym's post in the thread KickStarter Solasta: Crown of the Magister - 5E OGL TB RPG with verticality and environmental interactions.

Hey there folks I'm back, I slept my 4 weeks worth of Kickstarter in the last few days. Alright, let's go for another round of Q&A: So...

Oct 14, 2019 at 12:53 PM
  4. Infinitron replied to the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG - coming October 15th.

Retcon Raider! [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA] Don't watch: [spoiler]

Oct 14, 2019 at 11:29 AM
  5. Infinitron rated Lithium Flower's post hopw roewur ne in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG - coming October 15th.

dude this one guy's post is just a wall of inanity [spoiler] My favorite parts:

Oct 14, 2019 at 11:27 AM
  6. Infinitron rated Haba's post hopw roewur ne in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG - coming October 15th.

[IMG]

Oct 14, 2019 at 11:27 AM
  7. Infinitron rated Jedi Exile's post [citation needed] in the thread KickStarter Encased - isometric post-apocalyptic RPG under the dome - now available on Early Access.

I've watched the gameplay on YouTube a bit, don't want to play it myself right now. It seems Encased was influenced by Underrail and it...

Oct 14, 2019 at 11:21 AM
  8. Infinitron rated Theldaran's post what? in the thread Beamdog working on a new D&D CRPG (cancelled).

Small wonder as WOTC has never done anything meaningful with DnD. The exception may be 5th Edition from a sales viewpoint, but many will...

Oct 14, 2019 at 11:20 AM
  9. Infinitron brofisted Joonas's post in the thread Zorbus (D&D-inspired roguelike).

[IMG] Zorbus is a fantasy-themed, graphical, turn-based, role-playing roguelike game. Your goal is to delve deep into a dungeon, find...

Oct 14, 2019 at 2:12 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)