Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Infinitron's Recent Activity

1. Infinitron rated Volourn's post rolleyes in the thread Game News Realms Beyond Kickstarter Update #2: Journal and Minimap, Environmental Interaction.

Good update. A little more interested. Still, I'm waiting on confirmation of subraces, teleport, and a better spell selection of only...

Oct 22, 2018 at 11:40 PM
  2. Infinitron rated ScrotumBroth's post Yes in the thread The Valve and Steam Platform Discussion Thread.

A ticketing system where users are required to upload their saved game, PC specs and details of their issues would then put developers...

Oct 22, 2018 at 10:46 PM
  3. Infinitron replied to the thread KickStarter Underworld Ascendant, the Ultima Underworld successor - now in BETA - coming November 15th.

https://www.othersideentertainment.com/forum/index.php?topic=6223.0 [MEDIA]

Oct 22, 2018 at 10:45 PM
  4. Infinitron replied to the thread Incline Disco Elysium, a detective RPG (formerly No Truce With The Furies).

https://steamcommunity.com/games/632470/announcements/detail/1706194664211889257

Oct 22, 2018 at 10:39 PM
  5. Infinitron brofisted Vapid's post in the thread Bard's Tale The Bard's Tale Trilogy Remastered - Bard's Tale 2 coming October 23rd.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/843260/announcements/detail/2826464524708065582

Oct 22, 2018 at 10:34 PM
  6. Infinitron replied to the thread The Valve and Steam Platform Discussion Thread.

I was talking about them providing the publisher-like service of a Steam-integrated customer service portal with tickets and so on. But...

Oct 22, 2018 at 10:25 PM
  7. Infinitron replied to the thread The Valve and Steam Platform Discussion Thread.

The sound of that strawman being pounded to death tells me you don't really have a counter-argument to what I said That's okay, though....

Oct 22, 2018 at 10:18 PM
  8. Infinitron rated Vault Dweller's post :M in the thread The Valve and Steam Platform Discussion Thread.

Said by whom? People who don't know what this word means? It would make everything much worse. Imagine this situation. You fork over...

Oct 22, 2018 at 10:15 PM
  9. Infinitron replied to the thread The Valve and Steam Platform Discussion Thread.

Sure, something better than that could be nice though. It's often said that for indies on Steam, Valve is in effect their publisher....

Oct 22, 2018 at 10:01 PM
  10. Infinitron replied to the thread KickStarter Stoneshard - open world roguelike RPG.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1926605606/stoneshard-open-world-roguelike-rpg-with-tactical/posts/2321236

Oct 22, 2018 at 9:53 PM
  11. Infinitron replied to the thread The Valve and Steam Platform Discussion Thread.

No, I'm talking about this part of the article: Customer support for the players, not the developers.

Oct 22, 2018 at 9:43 PM
  12. Infinitron rated SausageInYourFace's post Funny in the thread KickStarter Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - Chaos Chronicles reborn! - now on Kickstarter.

More importantly, how the hell did he find out about our secret plan to pay for Codex servers through Ellis Studio fundraiser scam money?

Oct 22, 2018 at 9:29 PM
  13. Infinitron rated Bohr's post hopw roewur ne in the thread KickStarter Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - Chaos Chronicles reborn! - now on Kickstarter.

It's been amusing but I guess it's time I stopped looking at other sites wrt this game... but the next time someone says the Dex is...

Oct 22, 2018 at 9:28 PM
  14. Infinitron brofisted LESS T_T's post in the thread The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread.

Mittelborg, turn-based strategy/roguelike/management where you manage World Tree and a city beside it: [MEDIA] [IMG] [MEDIA] Coming...

Oct 22, 2018 at 9:27 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)