Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Ion Prothon II

1. Community Malware Ahead!

IAm going bACK to finish the bottyle so avain HAPP0Y NWRE YEATR FOR EERYONEQ~! sD
  2. Codex = malware

Even thwe qanti malware bots hgate COdeoex XD! Yous see, its qa preseitige webviste no mattetr how you look at this!
  3. Community Malware Ahead!

You drqynk NIT ENOUGH yhen! And t8I jsyt type fron othetr keyborad than sual,, that s the only reasob!x D xD
  4. Community Malware Ahead!

IM DRINK KIE FUCK AND THERS NO GD BUT FUCK TIHOS SHIT Happy neqw yaer rpbhvodex!!!!!!!
  5. Decline The decline of JRPGS

Fuck, I forgot a bit how the magic worked in this shit. Indeed, design of FF8 was so poor there wasn't even MP. Then in general I agree- FF8 indeed had differences between characters. The problem is somewhere else. Thanks to junction system, abilities (or 'specialization') are separated from...
  6. Decline The decline of JRPGS

FF9: every character is a different class with unique abilities. 2 guys who get new combat skills when both are kept in team. 3 fighters with different attacks, 2 summoners with (mostly) different sets of summons. Stats and skills with variety big enough to be seen in battle. The only thing that...
  7. The year of the desktop Lunix (gaming) is close

And there will never be a gaming company interested in supporting linux. Going through hell of porting and maintaining games for a forever-beta OS, for what, 1% of users? Newfags don't remember this spectacular failure with Loki Games? I won't even mention freetards are one of the least...
  8. Squeenix Spoony plays Final Fantasy XIII

Spoony is doing now what sdmudboy does with Ass Effects, pointing out minor inconsitencies and stuff. It's not yet this mindfucking nonsense one could see in FF8 or FFXs. But it's just the first video, I expect it to get 'better' soon. :popcorn:
  9. negative brofist

I feel the same, when I'm looking at threads about Wasteland 2 and Project Eternity.
  10. negative brofist

you will burn in hell, Konjad
  11. Steam on linux: This is actually happening

The problem is not Steam for linux, but linux itself :smug:
  12. Steam on linux: This is actually happening

In before this shit happening: - Steam doesn't work on my Ubuntu 12.04 - You certainly made an update, lol. The joke is on you - It's due to minor change in kernel architecture, just wait a year or two, until ATI and Nvidia patch their drivers - Try with emacs through sendmail - But it works...
  13. Information Telepath Tactics Alpha Demo Available

And what kind of retarded argument is this? We're talking not about an independent game with AAA quality, but something looking like taken from the times of SNES. 25K is quite a sum as a budget for such thing. I don't get this boom for crowdfunding and I expect things will change drastically...
  14. negative brofist

Kinda slowpoke, but I must remind you guys about the horror we went through during this summer. Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it.
  15. Information Telepath Tactics Alpha Demo Available

So, suddenly there can't be even a single game without the kickstarter?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom