Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Irenaeus' Vagina

1. Irenaeus' Vagina

User name change

Someone commented a long time ago that my user name is supposed to have an 's' after the apostrophe. I'm not a grammaticist but I suppose it needs one.
  2. Irenaeus' Vagina

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

It's in and out, actually.
  3. Irenaeus' Vagina

Taking Care of Business - 2020

Ivan (a.k.a. "prosper") truly was one of the great modelers/animators in the industry. So sad to see him go.
  4. Irenaeus' Vagina

User avatars in RPGs?

We have images from RPGs to use as avatars on the forum. Can we also have photos of forum users to use in RPGs? (I am trying to create an all-incel party in Queen's Wish.)
  5. Irenaeus' Vagina

Jeff Vogel Soapbox Thread

I would play Exiles on mobile.
  6. Irenaeus' Vagina

KickStarter BATTLETECH - turn-based mech combat from Harebrained Schemes

I am just starting the game now. What has changed about the game due to the various patches since this review was written?
  7. Irenaeus' Vagina

Hey. Do you want to trade vaginas?

Hey. Do you want to trade vaginas?
  8. Irenaeus' Vagina

I dig your user name.

I dig your user name.
  9. Irenaeus' Vagina

Vapourware Ok, I'm leaving

I'm Crispy.
  10. Irenaeus' Vagina

KickStarter Aquanox Deep Descent

Powerups and weapons lying around like in an old FPS is kind of weird. I hope the game does a little bit of open world stuff too.
  11. Irenaeus' Vagina

Vapourware Ok, I'm leaving

I will return!!
  12. Irenaeus' Vagina

Ireneaus (sp ?) seems to hate me.

I am not a parasite, and I do not hate you.
  13. Irenaeus' Vagina

Butthurt Why was Irenaeus banned?

Guys, you shouldn't be so mean to Irenicus! How would you like if it someone called you names and accused you of not being 100% white. ACCUSED!! NOT COOL

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom