Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by IronicNeurotic

1. NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=588476 JRPGS are hard
  2. Interview Richard Garriott: Game designers suck (except me and a couple of my buddies)

Jonathan Blow is a Molyneux/Gariott in the making, so it kinda fits.
  3. Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity [BETA RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/03/18/eurogamer-rock-paper-shotguns-rezzed-is-back/
  4. Information Might & Magic X Teased by Ubisoft, To Be Revealed at PAX East

Funnily enough, Kevin D Saunders of Mask of the Betrayer and Torment fame worked on the Add-On for the first C&C Generals as well as other (Ex and current) Obsidian developers.
  5. Information Might & Magic X Teased by Ubisoft, To Be Revealed at PAX East

It's not that I don't believe you, but they said the opposite a lot and recently as well. (Including mentioning they would like to do publisher products (especially because of licenses) + hardcore games alongside each other) That's why it's weird to me.
  6. Information Might & Magic X Teased by Ubisoft, To Be Revealed at PAX East

What? I'm pretty sure they didn't or something was wrongly interpreted here.
  7. Information Might & Magic X Teased by Ubisoft, To Be Revealed at PAX East

It's a possiblity, of course. But what's weird about it is, that (Feargus I think) stated they have to make their contacts at Ubisoft first, in response to the Stick of Truth Ubisoft change. Also its a bit early for the reveal, imo.
  8. KickStarter Shroud of the Avatar - Lord British's Not-Ultima Online 2

Yeah, thats actually pretty normal for such a team. Especially when they are still in the kickstarter phase and presumably going to hire more people after. P:E had less people working on the project during the kickstarter IIRC. Ofc, not defending Garriot here.
  9. Game News Hey Roguey, Swen Vincke says he didn't run out of money for Divinity: Original Sin

I still don't get why this is a big deal or even an issue. AFAIK Avellone only ever said that in regards to storytellng. And its not like thats wrong if only a boring, obvious statement. Visual storytelling works better/easier to bring emotions across? No shit, sherlock. That doesn't mean...
  10. Interview Cyberpunk 2077: Mike Pondsmith interviewed at Rock Paper Shotgun

So, Godfather or any gangster movies are essentialy punk and would totally be cyberpunk if played in a futuristic world? My god Shit got real
  11. Interview Cyberpunk 2077: Mike Pondsmith interviewed at Rock Paper Shotgun

GTA III is cyberpunk minus the hardware? What? How is that cyberpunk? Can somebody explain cyberpunk as a gerne to me? Because it looks like my definition of it is very wrong.
  12. Editorial Gamebanshee Game of the Year 2012 Awards: Scraping the Bottom of the Barrel Edition

What the fuck was promising about Kingdoms of Amalur? I found way more promise even in Dragon's Dogma.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom