Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by ironmask

1. ironmask

Commandos-Like Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive

I'm half-way through desperados 1, and I already like it more then 3. The western atmosphere is much stronger in this game. The per-rendered graphics have held up well and it's still look great even today. The soundtrack is pretty good too.
  2. ironmask

Commandos-Like Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive

Are desperados 2 and helldorado worth playing?
  3. ironmask

Good Quake maps

No, it's for quake 1. It's made for the source-ports.
  4. ironmask

Fallout Fallout: Sonora - new Fallout mod from the Fallout: Nevada team

To anyone who has played yandex translation of F: Sonora, how was it? Was any of the computer translated dialogue clunky or hard to understand?
  5. ironmask

SIGIL II - the next Doom episode from John Romero

I wish Sigil 2 was a doom 2 wad instead. I also feel like this wad will unfortunately be overshadowed by eviternity 2, which was released the same day.
  6. ironmask

Arkane Marvel's Blade - third-person game set in Paris from Arkane Lyon

Why would anyone let Arkane make a Blade game after Redfall?
  7. ironmask

MandaloreGaming thread to stop messing up the Sseth thread.

Thief TBP is gonna be my game of the year.
  8. ironmask

Thief fan missions and campaigns

I just played mission 1 and 2, so I will say that this has already surpassed thief 2x: shadows of the metal age. Which was rather boring.
  9. ironmask

Thief fan missions and campaigns

Does anyone know if the Black Parade team might make TC for Thief 2?
  10. ironmask

Any exploration based RPG to recommend ??

I have already seen several people mention Morrowind, but have you ever played any of the big mods for MW such as Tamriel Rebuilt? It actually just got another decent size update recently.
  11. ironmask

Tamriel Rebuilt keeps chugging along

This gives me another excuse to play TR again. I didn't really get to explore the dominions of dust expansion that much, since I had MW fatigued when it came out.
  12. ironmask

Fallout Fallout: Sonora - new Fallout mod from the Fallout: Nevada team

Still no proper English translation.
  13. ironmask

Completed Katawa Shoujo: I love you just the way you are...

I just finished playing katawa shoujo for the first time and it was just okay. Decided to play out of curiosity because of how much praise it has gotten and because of it's weird origins and development. Rin's route is the only one I would say is great while all the other ones range from...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom