Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Ismaul

1. Ismaul

Let's help DU

rpgcodex > a place for open the bait
  2. Ismaul

Baldur's Gate Larian is moving away from D&D, no BG3 DLC or BG4

Thank god Larian's talent isn't wasted on drivel like Forgotten Realms, and more on their own Drivelnity. Let's face it, settings were never their strength. Good thing IMO, probably cutting ties with WotC controlling cunts. Pump and dump for the +Rep.
  3. Ismaul

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

That ol' reggae song from Inner Circle would be perfect if re-interpreted as a stalker-predator song. A-la-la-la-la-lone A-la-la-la-la-lone Standing across the room I saw you smile. I said I want to talk to you for a little while. But before I make my move my emotions start running wild. Girl...
  4. Ismaul

Chris Avellone: Obsidian made multiple proposals to develop spin-offs for Fallout and The Elder Scrolls which were turned down by Bethesda

Thank god. Every potential Gamebryo / Creation Engine game that doesn't come out is a blessing to humankind.
  5. Ismaul

kosher stalking
  6. Ismaul

I was just thinking of this, merging the can + champagne glass narratives to save his rebel status! If you think about it, a man with a magnetic personality like Chris can only sit alone by choice, not because no one wants him near (heresy!). Clearly he spiked of swapped the contents of his...
  7. Ismaul

Chris Allalone :negative: I liked the champagne glass narrative more.
  8. Ismaul

Outcast - A New Beginning - sequel from original devs and THQ Nordic

It was the beginning of 3D, and Outcast set the bar for quality AAA, it broke ground. The apex of design was also the start / the dark ages.
  9. Ismaul

And where doth the bottles of water cometh from then, my man? None to be found on the counter. Must be from another room, yes? Another room with purchasable drinks! Aha! Don't give me none of that "they were already on the table" cope. There are glasses and what looks like water carafes on the...
  10. Ismaul

Really guys I thought this was the Avellone Appreciation Station, where my man is a rebel with prestigious taste who arrives fashionably late. Not the Avellone's "such a loser no one wants of him at their table despite there being empty seats, and no one even gave him a chair so he had to grab...
  11. Ismaul

Think about it though, what makes for a better story? Clearly he used his credit card to grab himself a non-free prestigious beverage at the bar unlike his colleagues. Which is why he's sitting at the back, in a chair from the other room in the back, and still holding the card: he arrived late...
  12. Ismaul

You guys have no eyes? Download the image and zoom. Even in the crop posted by Siel, it is clearly a clear glass, and you can see the line at which the liquid ends:
  13. Ismaul

It's not a can he's holding. Look again, and not at the pixellized crop. Champagne glass. (And credit card). Like a true gentleman. :cool:
  14. Ismaul

He lost weight though, good sign. Also notice how he's being classy with his champagne glass, not just a beer can. And always ready with credit card in hand for sliding it in slits. He's doing fineee. Top of his game. :drink:
  15. Ismaul

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

So are RPGs. They give you the illusion of getting good at some skill and being important while you could actually develop a skill IRL. It's a fake reward be it an imaginary axe or ass. Anyways we all know you'd rather have anal with the +2 stamina axe.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom