Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Ivan's Recent Activity

1. Ivan rated Saxon1974's post Agree in the thread Bard's Tale The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep - Director's Cut.

Tried to start this game at least 5 times and always just get bored. Really liked Wasteland 2 so not sure what happened with this one....

Mar 29, 2020 at 6:16 AM
  2. Ivan rated Sòren's post Friendly in the thread KickStarter INSOMNIA: The Ark - dieselpunk sci-fi action-RPG set on a decaying space station.

finished the game at 65h. some bugs, nothing game breaking: - spawn problems of companions when arriving at a location from map (they...

Mar 29, 2020 at 6:16 AM
  3. Ivan rated Atleticano's post Friendly in the thread AMID EVIL - Heretic/Hexen-inspired FPS from the creators of Return of the Triad mod.

Ok, I am starting this game. On Normal, but I will spike up the difficulty once I understand a bit more the mechanics and it's style.

Mar 29, 2020 at 6:15 AM
  4. Ivan rated Naraya's post incline in the thread Black Mesa - legendary vaporware Half-Life remake finally out.

Finished Black Mesa. Man, what a ride. I did not remember 95% of the game and I had a real blast playing it. I liked puzzles as they...

Mar 28, 2020 at 6:15 AM
  5. Ivan brofisted DalekFlay's post in the thread Black Mesa - legendary vaporware Half-Life remake finally out.

It's really amazing how good Half-Life 2 still looks today. I replayed the first half not long ago at 144fps rendered at 5k and it was...

Mar 28, 2020 at 6:15 AM
  6. Ivan brofisted Pyke's post in the thread KickStarter BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION - isometric post-apocalyptic adventure from STASIS developer.

Thanks for that review mate! Glad you enjoyed it. We learned a lot from Beautiful Desolation and will be taking it through to our next...

Mar 28, 2020 at 6:14 AM
  7. Ivan rated Elhoim's post Balanced in the thread Colony Ship update #42: combat beta progress report.

Yeah, that was exactly what I had in mind :P

Mar 27, 2020 at 7:00 PM
  8. Ivan rated TheHeroOfTime's post incline in the thread Resident Evil 3 Remake - Nemesis has a nose now!!!.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Mar 26, 2020 at 6:36 AM
  9. Ivan rated Alienman's post incline in the thread Screenshot thread.

Black Mesa [IMG] Got the whole crew together. Is it possible to get this many guards and scientist together in the original game?...

Mar 26, 2020 at 6:34 AM
  10. Ivan brofisted V_K's post in the thread KickStarter Summer Daze - light-hearted Hero-U mini-sequel.

Try West of Loathing, if you haven't yet. It's the closest thing to QfG that isn't a direct spiritual successor, and it's pretty good at...

Mar 25, 2020 at 11:15 PM
  11. Ivan rated rusty_shackleford's post Agree in the thread Screenshot thread.

It's a movie

Mar 25, 2020 at 11:11 PM
  12. Ivan rated Mikeal's post Friendly in the thread Screenshot thread.

[IMG] [IMG]

Mar 25, 2020 at 11:11 PM
  13. Ivan rated Onionguy's post Funny in the thread KickStarter Copper Dreams - cyberpunk RPG from Whalenought Studios - now in BETA.

there are only 8 days left till april fools' day, couldn't they just wait a little longer before showing it? What a missed opportunity!:mad:

Mar 25, 2020 at 11:10 PM
  14. Ivan rated Tarantulos-Eduardo-Sanchez's post Edgy in the thread DOOM Eternal - the sequel to the 2016 reboot.

All right, I beat this FUCKING TRASH game. I'm gonna air some of my grievances. THE PRAISE [spoiler] MAP DESIGN [spoiler] STORY...

Mar 25, 2020 at 6:56 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)