Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

J_C's Recent Activity

1. J_C brofisted Magnat's comment on Magnat's profile post

It's all in good fun though (in a post-ironic sort of way).

Feb 20, 2020 at 11:15 PM
  2. J_C commented on Magnat's profile post.

Ez egy szar. :D

Feb 20, 2020 at 9:57 PM
  3. J_C brofisted JarlFrank's post in the thread The 1,000+ club.

Thief 2. Steam only logged about 200 hours because I only bought it on there a short time ago, but over 10 years of religiously playing...

Feb 20, 2020 at 7:54 PM
  4. J_C rated FeelTheRads's post Funny in the thread Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station.

More like this reflects MCA after he left Obsidian: [img]

Feb 20, 2020 at 2:15 PM
  5. J_C rated Jedi Master Radek's post Funny in the thread Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - gameplay reveal on February 27th.

Saving energy for the reveal I guess. The rage will be so physically exhausting, that Lilura will become a body builder overnight.

Feb 20, 2020 at 1:08 PM
  6. J_C brofisted rusty_shackleford's post in the thread Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - gameplay reveal on February 27th.

Going to guess contractual reasons — almost guaranteed to be because of SAG being horrible. They attempt to treat the video game...

Feb 20, 2020 at 1:06 PM
  7. J_C rated Yosharian's post Excited! in the thread Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - gameplay reveal on February 27th.

I found a better one [MEDIA]

Feb 20, 2020 at 1:05 PM
  8. J_C rated Mud''s post Agree in the thread Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - gameplay reveal on February 27th.

Seeing all this just makes me sad that Larian didnt just make a RPG based in D&D 5E but without the BG name attached to it, i mean....

Feb 20, 2020 at 1:05 PM
  9. J_C rated hexer's post /facepalm/ in the thread Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - gameplay reveal on February 27th.

I'm not an expert on medieval weaponry but I find it silly to see mocap actors are holding plastic bows, weapons and shields. How can...

Feb 20, 2020 at 1:04 PM
  10. J_C rated Yosharian's post How DARE you!?? in the thread Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - gameplay reveal on February 27th.

Alternatively, we could do that for BG2 which is actually still worth playing in 2020 *hides*

Feb 20, 2020 at 1:03 PM
  11. J_C rated Wunderbar's post Funny in the thread Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - gameplay reveal on February 27th.

ugh, another useless video with 0 information. February 27, larian shows a bunch of in-engine cutscenes and call it "gameplay". Half a...

Feb 20, 2020 at 1:03 PM
  12. J_C rated Rivmusique's post Participation Award in the thread Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - gameplay reveal on February 27th.

Ban everyone who bumped this thread before today.

Feb 20, 2020 at 1:02 PM
  13. J_C rated InD_ImaginE's post Agree in the thread Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station.

I am 100% sure that he will never create another masterpiece. He is living his live based on past accomplishment as a narrative...

Feb 20, 2020 at 1:00 PM
  14. J_C replied to the thread Might and Magic I just can't seem to finish Might and Magic VI (it seems I can do it afterall).

I almost finished this guys. I've just entered Tomb of VARN, and after I finish that, I think I only have to get the laser weapons and...

Feb 20, 2020 at 8:38 AM
  15. J_C replied to the thread Game News Baldur's Gate III gameplay to be revealed at PAX East on February 27th.

Meh. I'd like the game more if it was isometric, but we had a ton of those game in the last couple of years, so I wouldn't mind a...

Feb 19, 2020 at 1:54 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)