Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by J_C

1. J_C

Cain on Games - Tim Cain's new YouTube channel

Tim specifically mentions this in the video. He states that obviously most of the time it is just people's opinions. But he also says that this video is about people who think that their opinion about a game being bad is the absolute truth. So no, Tim hasn't forgotten this. But of course people...
  2. J_C

Vapourware Codexian Game Development Thread

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for bringing Inkarnate to my attention. I didn't know this tool existed but it's just the thing I need for my next project. :) A little update from me. I decided that after a few years hiatus, I'm jumping back into game dev. First I was trying out Unity, but I just...
  3. J_C

Metal Gear Solid Δ (Snake Eater Remake) - PC/PS5/Xbox confirmed to use original voice files

I've played the PS2 and PS3 games, and although the pressure sensitive aiming works, it is still inconvenient and can lead to accidental shootings. Better off using a different button to aim, like in the rerelease versions.
  4. J_C

Every other game has a space after each . so I doubt that you can't format that text. It looks bad for the eyes if you keep it that way.
  5. J_C

Jagged Alliance 3 from Haemimont Games

This is the perfect example of people saying negative things just to be negative. What is is that you cannot see there? Maybe you should check your eyesight.
  6. J_C

What's the best RTS faction, artistically?

Just want to applaud your creativity for the description texts for each and every one of the voting options. :D
  7. J_C

People News Chris Avellone wins settlement after lawsuit over sexual assault accusations

Should have went for maximum damage? :lol: Wake up, this is the real world, and not a movie. What could he expect for drawing out the lawsuit for an extra one or two years? More money? Unlikely, and the bitches couldn't pay him more anyway. Jailtime for the women? LOL, nobody is going to jail...
  8. J_C

People News Chris Avellone wins settlement after lawsuit over sexual assault accusations

He sure did won the gene pool lottery. :lol:
  9. J_C

Because their accusers officially acknowledged that what they have told about thim before was a lie and he is being payed. If this is not a victory, I don't know what is.
  10. J_C

This is how men do it! I dunno, figure it out! Why do I have to do all the thinking?
  11. J_C

Unreal Tournament is going down

Peope didn't buy it to stuck it to Tim. They bought it so they have a legit drm free version.
  12. J_C

Matt Chat Thread

It's the fault of DarkUnderlord . Did he run a fundraiser for Matt Chat? ... Exactly!
  13. J_C

After 6 years wasted on indiedev, I can safely say it doesn't worth it. :P 6 years without videogames, barely any TV and no social life and all I can show is 2000 dollar profit. Collecting empty bottles would have been more profitable.
  14. J_C

The Worst RPG You Spent The Most Hours On

Quitting a bad habit still means that you enjoyed doing that bad habit, even if it was bad for you. The same applies here. You enjoyed playing that videogame, no need to make excuses.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom