Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

JarlFrank's Recent Activity

1. JarlFrank rated Abu Antar's post Rage in the thread Crispyâ„¢ Here's what's going to happen if you drive Crispy away.

Crispy got JarlFrank sacked from Realms Beyond. That is all.

Nov 12, 2019 at 10:43 PM
  2. JarlFrank rated Lilura's post Funny in the thread Dragon Age Dragon Age: Origins is ten years old today.

His posts are fraudulent; that's why he's on ignore. People who consistently lie to themselves, and to others, go on ignore. >=16th...

Nov 12, 2019 at 4:55 PM
  3. JarlFrank rated Steamboat Willie's post Agree in the thread Dragon Age Dragon Age: Origins is ten years old today.

Yeah, pretty fucking obvious at the time that the Loom thing was a joke. BTW I think the "Insert Disk..." gag was removed from later...

Nov 12, 2019 at 4:52 PM
  4. JarlFrank brofisted Lilura's post in the thread Dragon Age Dragon Age: Origins is ten years old today.

Level scaling is an abomination in all its forms. Yes, I'm aware that many of my fave RPGs employ some degree of scaling (BG, Arcanum...

Nov 12, 2019 at 4:52 PM
  5. JarlFrank rated Roguey's post Agree in the thread Dragon Age Dragon Age: Origins is ten years old today.

People here hate any scaling system that boosts enemy stats. Replacing enemies with stronger creatures (as BG2 did) is acceptable.

Nov 12, 2019 at 4:51 PM
  6. JarlFrank rated Lilura's post Funny in the thread Dragon Age Dragon Age: Origins is ten years old today.

Hear! Hear! Fuck LucasArts and the Secret of Monkey Island, too. Capitalist pigs!

Nov 12, 2019 at 4:51 PM
  7. JarlFrank rated Lilura's post Funny in the thread Dragon Age Dragon Age: Origins is ten years old today.

Look, just because I mention scaling in DA:O, and this causes you to look things up in lame-o wikis because YOU don't know how it works...

Nov 12, 2019 at 4:50 PM
  8. JarlFrank brofisted Roguey's post in the thread Dragon Age Dragon Age: Origins is ten years old today.

LARPing is when you do things that aren't acknowledged in-game. Role playing is when you role play a specific character concept, which...

Nov 12, 2019 at 4:47 PM
  9. JarlFrank rated Absinthe's post Informative in the thread Dragon Age Dragon Age: Origins is ten years old today.

Yeah. It happened on October 11th, 2007, and it was some sketchy shit involving Elevation Partners selling VG Holding Corp. (which was...

Nov 12, 2019 at 4:47 PM
  10. JarlFrank brofisted Vapid's post in the thread Dragon Age Dragon Age: Origins is ten years old today.

I remember I played the game as soon as it came out (or some short while after) and found it OK-ish. Nothing extraordinary, but not that...

Nov 12, 2019 at 4:46 PM
  11. JarlFrank rated ScrotumBroth's post Funny in the thread Dragon Age Dragon Age: Origins is ten years old today.

Enchantment? ENCHANTMENT!

Nov 12, 2019 at 4:43 PM
  12. JarlFrank brofisted fantadomat's post in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

Yeah,i agree with you mate,i didn't meant it as a piss at you ;). If i had to choose,i would go with steam tho,epic is cancer and only...

Nov 12, 2019 at 4:33 PM
  13. JarlFrank brofisted fantadomat's post in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

Nah,i buy from the places i like,like gog. Don't really care about cuts and shits,the principles are important for me. I prefer to...

Nov 12, 2019 at 3:33 PM
  14. JarlFrank rated Magnat's post Agree in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

The biggest cut is given by their own platforms, against which I have nothing. I simply do not think that it is in anyone's best...

Nov 12, 2019 at 3:33 PM
  15. JarlFrank brofisted fantadomat's post in the thread The women of Caesar's Legion shouldn't have all been slaves.

Ahhh that is my point,you won't see civilians and soldier's families on the front lines. From the npc dialogue you get that the core of...

Nov 12, 2019 at 2:59 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)