Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

JarlFrank's Recent Activity

1. JarlFrank brofisted Blackthorne's post in the thread KickStarter The Sierra Adventure - Book Kickstarter.

Hey guys - my partner over at IQ, Shawn Mills, has spent the last few years interviewing ex-Sierra employees and researching the history...

Sep 22, 2019 at 3:00 PM
  2. JarlFrank replied to the thread Really Obscure RPGs.

Yeah but a lot of that shovelware is RPG Maker crap and that shouldn't qualify as proper RPGs anyway.

Sep 22, 2019 at 2:40 PM
  3. JarlFrank replied to the thread Really Obscure RPGs.

Anything that's readily available on Steam or GoG doesn't qualify as "really obscure". To be really obscure, it has to: - only have a...

Sep 22, 2019 at 1:44 PM
  4. JarlFrank rated Skdursh's post Agree in the thread Really Obscure RPGs.

Decent game, but it's on GOG, which automatically disqualifies it from being "really obscure".

Sep 22, 2019 at 1:38 PM
  5. JarlFrank rated ItsChon's post incline in the thread RTWP and TB inherent problems (and NPC companions).

You can move up to 500, and in patches before that 1,000.

Sep 21, 2019 at 9:57 PM
  6. JarlFrank rated Fishy's post Agree in the thread Epic vs Steam - the console war comes to PC.

Just found out the outcry about the new 30-day rule on Steam game page. Some battles you just can't win. One day Steam is a horrible...

Sep 21, 2019 at 3:57 PM
  7. JarlFrank rated HarveyBirdman's post Salute in the thread Epic vs Steam - the console war comes to PC.

Not worth it. I don't want that trash on my computer for one second.

Sep 21, 2019 at 3:56 PM
  8. JarlFrank rated lightbane's post incline in the thread NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed].

He's back, dumber than ever! [MEDIA] By the way, what's going on with avatars? Mods going crazy, again?

Sep 21, 2019 at 3:14 PM
  9. JarlFrank brofisted YldriE's post in the thread NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed].

For the record I don't care about YouTube culture but the way you get pulled into that guy's gravitational pull is Reddit-tier cringe....

Sep 21, 2019 at 3:14 PM
  10. JarlFrank rated rusty_shackleford's post hopw roewur ne in the thread NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed].

"Boogie doesn't want to have kids for fear of molesting them" https://streamable.com/te564 [MEDIA]

Sep 21, 2019 at 3:13 PM
  11. JarlFrank rated Neanderthal's post Salute in the thread NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed].

Almost perfect simulation of what it's like to play a guardsman army in 40k, praise Nuffle.

Sep 21, 2019 at 3:13 PM
  12. JarlFrank rated PorkyThePaladin's post Disagree in the thread RTWP and TB inherent problems (and NPC companions).

This is my take on it, though I am sure no one will care. Party based combat is generally speaking an obsolete anachronism. In PnP, it...

Sep 21, 2019 at 3:05 PM
  13. JarlFrank replied to the thread RTWP and TB inherent problems (and NPC companions).

And the fun thing about Underrail Expedition is that it added an animation speedup slider that lets you push animation speed in combat...

Sep 21, 2019 at 3:04 PM
  14. JarlFrank rated ItsChon's post Funny in the thread RTWP and TB inherent problems (and NPC companions).

See I agree with you, but the problem is multiple people did have a problem with the Expedition battles for some god damned reason. The...

Sep 21, 2019 at 3:03 PM
  15. JarlFrank rated rusty_shackleford's post Agree in the thread RTWP and TB inherent problems (and NPC companions).

"aggro" is bad, but there should be a reason to not run right past melee warriors. If your back is to them they should be able to easily...

Sep 21, 2019 at 3:02 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)