Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by jaydee2k

1. jaydee2k

Starfield - Epic Shit Takes from Bethestards

Starfield, Bethesda’s latest RPG, is nothing short of a cosmic catastrophe. It’s a black hole of mediocrity, sucking in any semblance of fun or engagement. Its vast universe is as empty as the void of space itself, filled with monotonous quests that are as exciting as watching paint dry on a...
  2. jaydee2k

I said warezd no?!
  3. jaydee2k

God I hate this game. Still have PTSD from warezing and playing this piece of shit on release day.
  4. jaydee2k

Engine from Morrowind and incompetence. No further explanation why its not important for Todd needed...
  5. jaydee2k

Disastrous shit game for morons. Todd Howard fucked your asses again. This gaylord put at least 1000 cock suckers in this gayme.
  6. jaydee2k

Starfield Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

You must be a paid spam bot from north korean gulag. Fingers crossed that Todd keeps paying for your service that you don't get shot.
  7. jaydee2k

Starfield Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

This game breaks with a tradition from Bethesda.... Creating hand crafted open worlds that are good for hiking adventures. The only thing they ever did quite good. Their rpg elements were shit in any of their games. What remains? A pile of boring shit. Abandoned the game after 5 hours, fell...
  8. jaydee2k

Jagged Alliance 3 from Haemimont Games

Games good. Lilura will masturbate to this...
  9. jaydee2k

Best S.T.A.L.K.E.R game?

The first one of course.
  10. jaydee2k

RTS Age of Empires IV - Medieval Again

Game is better than expected. Castle building/sieging in skirmish games can be fun. Sound is incredibly good. Mechanics are ok. Thats about it. Lacks to much polish to be a hit.
  11. jaydee2k

Incline Resurrected my ass ! First glide wrapper for Diablo 2 with TRUE unlocked fps is here !!

YES! I'm using Basemod and Plugy at the moment and it's flawless.
  12. jaydee2k

Good Doom/Heretic/Hexen WADs

http://www.acolumbinesite.com/eric/doom.php Heard these are nice
  13. jaydee2k

Incline Resurrected my ass ! First glide wrapper for Diablo 2 with TRUE unlocked fps is here !!

Just buy yourself Resurrected with all those shemales hacked in and be happy but please stop shitposting here or inform yourself how this wrapper works. You're lost man. He tweaks motion prediction for every single tile, sprite or missile. And if you're not a fan of smooth motion you could...
  14. jaydee2k

The author of the wrapper does it per sprite... Just test it instead of shitting in this thread. There are no sliding cardboards... Resurrected has no unlock for 2d mode by the way.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom