Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by jazzotron

1. jazzotron

First game/s you played on PC.

Winnie the Pooh in the Hundred Acre Wood. Played on an IBM XT in glorious green monochrome.
  2. jazzotron

Adventurer Guilds / Huge Rosters

Suikoden series.
  3. jazzotron

Adventure games for history lovers

Gabriel Knight trilogy (in particular GK2).
  4. jazzotron

Suikoden

I've had nearly the exact party configuration. Belcoot and Zerase never leave my parties when I get them. Are there extra scenes/dialogue if you have Bernadette in your final party?
  5. jazzotron

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

It is possible. Alt-T is the default keybind to switch back and forth. No need to start a new game.
  6. jazzotron

KickStarter Phoenix Point - the new game from X-COM creator Julian Gollop

Does the enemy respond to noise independently etc. or is it the pod activation + free move of nuXCOM games.
  7. jazzotron

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

I second the turn-based mod - playing through with it at the moment and the current version is rock-solid with QoL features such as displaying attack range and movement distances of the current character. I'd also get the Cleaner mod to reduce savegame bloat that becomes noticeable from...
  8. jazzotron

Games you want most (that aren't being made)

Quarantine sequel or remake.
  9. jazzotron

Dragon Ball Z Kakarot, holy shit finaly DBZ RPG after years of waiting

I don't think I ever figured out which card did what.
  10. jazzotron

The Atelier series

Hopefully. In particular, E&L was really the pinnacle in both combat and alchemy, not to mention much needed QoL improvements like multi-use items and replenishment. Its a pity Gust immediately nose-dived from Shallie onwards.
  11. jazzotron

Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio (Yakuza, Judgment, Binary Domain + more!) Discussion Thread

The associated mini-game is addictive as all-heck too.
  12. jazzotron

Morrowind is just a plain bad game

Happened to me too! But I think this was corrected in a later patch.
  13. jazzotron

Obsidian got fucked by Bethesda

After Rage, I don't want Doom 4 to see the light of day.
  14. jazzotron

Game News Fargo being serious about crowdfunding Wasteland 2

If only... *sigh* Although in this day and age, expect raep. (Later Tex games were FPP - not that far a move to FPS...)
  15. jazzotron

PtD Source-Code

Amen - I don't think I can handle the tugging on my heart-strings anymore.:(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom