Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Jedi Master Radek

1. Jedi Master Radek

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

Fuck. I forgot how good Battle Brothers is. I am going to bed way too late today.
  2. Jedi Master Radek

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

Felt a need to replay the game again after a few years break. Let's go!
  3. Jedi Master Radek

Squeenix NieR: Automata from Yoko Taro and Platinum Games

Don't see a contradiction there. Admitting to sucking and admitting to needing help are very close to each other.
  4. Jedi Master Radek

My message would be rude if I managed to solo the bullet hell segment. When I used a help, the same way everyone else used it, the meaning became ironic and self deprecating. In the game that thrives on subtext misunderstanding like those are a big flaw.
  5. Jedi Master Radek

Turned out the reason the game didn't ask me to delete save was because in the massage to other players I choose that they are "useless in video games". Doesn't Taro understand the irony about complaining about others sucking at video games in a given situation?
  6. Jedi Master Radek

KickStarter Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy - BG1-inspired low fantasy RPG From the ATOM TEAM - Kickstarter Live

It have been ages since I backed something so I went and backed it. Turned out the last time I backed a project was during 2017 for Vigilantes. Time truly goes fast. I also found out to have an unclaimed Mechjammer key. :) So based on my most recent backing there is a 50% chance the game will...
  7. Jedi Master Radek

I was pretty forgiving towards "you think you can jump on that ledge, but you are wrong" quality of the game, but it turns out there is a secret Emil hideout you need to jump into a pipe to get to into. I remember trying to jump there previously, I failed so thought it was one of those invisible...
  8. Jedi Master Radek

The insane kinda-RPGs of MDickie

Those dialogues :)
  9. Jedi Master Radek

Bought Replicant, but will post Automata review first -The story is not well told if we judge it by more conventional narrative standards, neither the characters are particularly well written (albeit very likeable). The dialogue is quite minimalistic. However Nier:Automata succeeds by...
  10. Jedi Master Radek

The Japs do everything better

Genki grisl are the best girls
  11. Jedi Master Radek

How the illusion and myth of Todd Howard as a good game designer came to be - Todd's Bethesda has never been a quality developer

I see that with every year even more people recognize AAA games for what they are. It's true that mainstream games just need to be a a little better than they are for the mainstream audience to be content again,but I feel that there is a general trend towards people having higher expectations.
  12. Jedi Master Radek

How the illusion and myth of Todd Howard as a good game designer came to be - Todd's Bethesda has never been a quality developer

We are at the point that video games became so mainstream that a big demographic of people new to video games does not exist anymore. Substantially the taste of an average player, even casual has improved. You can't impress someone with a poor open world game if that person have already played a...
  13. Jedi Master Radek

B2 and S9 relation really reminds me of Madoka and Homura relation. Especially with having a lot of hidden subtext in dialogue on next playthrough/rewatch. If you can recontextualize prohibiting access to information as saving someone, then even more so.
  14. Jedi Master Radek

I will wait until Replicant is on sale to reveal that spoiler. :salute:
  15. Jedi Master Radek

Agree, although everyone calls them routes and this creates expectations. True, although it's difficult to get rid of first impressions and assumptions. It's from some side materials? A really nice story. I assume logic virus killed everyone on moon base too?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom