Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Jenkem's Recent Activity

1. Jenkem replied to the thread CD Projekt's CYBERPUNK 2077 - coming September 17th.

where is CDPR located? :smug:

Jun 3, 2020 at 9:07 PM
  2. Jenkem replied to the thread CD Projekt's CYBERPUNK 2077 - coming September 17th.

you tell me [MEDIA]

Jun 3, 2020 at 8:59 PM
  3. Jenkem rated Alexander DeLarge's post Grab the minigun, there are demons here to smite in the thread CD Projekt's CYBERPUNK 2077 - coming September 17th.

[MEDIA] Probably for the best. Mike Pondsmith would approve.

Jun 3, 2020 at 8:58 PM
  4. Jenkem rated Alexander DeLarge's post Grab the minigun, there are demons here to smite in the thread CD Projekt's CYBERPUNK 2077 - coming September 17th.

Honk honk yourselves brainlets [IMG]

Jun 3, 2020 at 8:57 PM
  5. Jenkem brofisted purupuru's post in the thread Has there ever been a BIG open world RPG that was also QUALITY?.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

May 31, 2020 at 9:19 PM
  6. Jenkem rated Naraya's post Acknowledge this user's Agenda in the thread CD Projekt's CYBERPUNK 2077 - coming September 17th.

Well, as a shareholder I receive this stuff directly from the mothership. I can upload it somewhere but it's in polish? It's public...

May 30, 2020 at 2:17 AM
  7. Jenkem rated AwesomeButton's post Yes in the thread CD Projekt's CYBERPUNK 2077 - coming September 17th.

Oh dear, I had no idea we have CDPR shareholders on the Codex :D I will keep an eye on you for shilling CDPR games ;)

May 30, 2020 at 2:16 AM
  8. Jenkem rated Andhaira's post Excited! in the thread Crispyâ„¢ Should Crispy be demoted?.

Taking away the sole thing he has to live for could result in him doing something terrible...so better to let this rest.

May 29, 2020 at 2:28 AM