Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Jenkem's Recent Activity

1. Jenkem rated Prime Junta's post STOP! posting in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

Only on love and Communism, baby

Oct 19, 2019 at 12:51 PM
  2. Jenkem rated IHaveHugeNick's post Informative in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

My take is that Phys/Mot might be fine but absolutely not on the first run.

Oct 19, 2019 at 12:50 PM
  3. Jenkem replied to the thread Grand Strategy Crusader Kings III.

mana?

Oct 19, 2019 at 12:47 PM
  4. Jenkem rated IHaveHugeNick's post Agree in the thread Where will you be purchasing The Outer Worlds?.

Just delete your account Bester because this is never going away. :D

Oct 19, 2019 at 7:32 AM
  5. Jenkem rated Bester's post retadred in the thread Where will you be purchasing The Outer Worlds?.

Ok, I changed the wording to look less retarded.

Oct 19, 2019 at 7:32 AM
  6. Jenkem rated Bester's post retadred in the thread Where will you be purchasing The Outer Worlds?.

I hope it flops of its own accord, not because of Epic. Look at the trailer. It's got jumpy fun edgy music, like something COOL is...

Oct 19, 2019 at 7:31 AM
  7. Jenkem rated Nano's post Funny in the thread Where will you be purchasing The Outer Worlds?.

Are you talking about the launch trailer? That song is from the 70s, dude.

Oct 19, 2019 at 7:31 AM
  8. Jenkem rated IHaveHugeNick's post Acknowledge this user's Agenda in the thread The Outer Worlds - Obsidian's new first-person sci-fi RPG from Cain & Boyarsky - coming October 25th.

Heh, Avellone's May of Rage thread is quite awkward in hindsight. None of his various wild accusations about embezzlement of funds, poor...

Oct 19, 2019 at 7:22 AM
  9. Jenkem rated Metro's post Despair in the thread Vapourware Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - coming to Steam Early Access in March.

Good thing they're wasting their time developing multiplayer...

Oct 19, 2019 at 7:18 AM
  10. Jenkem rated fantadomat's post Racist in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

Ahhh me bitching about some bad shit in the game on the codex doesn't make the game shit lol. I do intend on buying in some time,unlike...

Oct 19, 2019 at 4:41 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)