Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Jigawatt

1. Jigawatt

Yo

Yo
  2. Jigawatt

From Software The Dark Souls Discussion Thread

Crimson set is great for this, and available the moment you set foot in Firelink without needing to kill a single enemy - assuming you take the master key. It's good fashion souls too
  3. Jigawatt

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

This only has about 6hrs to run but it's the cheapest it's ever been so if you've been tossing it up: grab it now
  4. Jigawatt

Is RetroArch worth it?

I gave up on RetroArch, seemed too convoluted and I'd never had problems emulating stuff in the past enough for the 'magic' to be worthwhile. I am however after recommendations for an alternate frontend for emu (e.g. something like Kodi+plugins?) where you set up the emulator settings how you...
  5. Jigawatt

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Idly browsing through some gaming deals website, I happened upon a listing with a name that intrigued me: PUBG controller. Now of course this could've just been a skinned gamepad or something, but I was still curious how PUBG needs some special peripheral. Clicking through only increased my...
  6. Jigawatt

The Atelier series

New Atelier shadow dropped today Thanks GabeN[/spoiler]
  7. Jigawatt

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Correct, here is the player in question: Here's a handy rule of thumb: gaming topic + (claimed) female + twitter = thottery afoot
  8. Jigawatt

Share your "I am playing" list

For short sessions to drop in/out easily: Monster Train For comfy nostalgia: Final Fantasy X For multiplayer: Rivals of Aether Actual new game to play through: Thea 2 Meanwhile most of my game time these days is actually helping my kids through what they're playing, which includes: Mario Kart...
  9. Jigawatt

Final Fantasy 9 comes to PC (and smartphones)

This pretty much echoes my sentiment. The story and a bit of the logic begins to fall apart in the middle of disc 3 but I can completely forgive that considering the visual design and music is so on point.
  10. Jigawatt

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Yes this really is canonically called "Jizz"
  11. Jigawatt

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

You should get a job in journalism :happytrollboy:
  12. Jigawatt

Final Fantasy XVI

idk probably Anyway the best part was at 0:57 where the incompetent editing make it seem like the 8 year old was providing the gruff narration: Edit: Fixed for you Paper
  13. Jigawatt

Decline VR Sickness Rate is 40-70 percent after only 15 minutes

My thesis didn't go away just because it was published. Anyway I don't really like to dickwave that, I'm well aware of what an asshole it makes you look like but it was kind of relevant in this case. I'd love to link my Scholar page but I also enjoy the ability to use gamer words on niche role...
  14. Jigawatt

Decline VR Sickness Rate is 40-70 percent after only 15 minutes

No, peak 2020 internet is telling someone with the phrase "Virtual Reality" in their doctoral thesis that they don't know shit, because I rEaD iT oN aBcNeWs.Go.CoM. For fucks sake don't be such a credulous retard if you're going to try and call people out. So the quote in the article is...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom